Hydaelyn Role-Players
(Event Cancelled!) Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: (Event Cancelled!) Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. (/showthread.php?tid=7794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - LiveVoltage - 07-30-2014

Oh, I know that much. I never just read into it too deeply. I assumed it was like, "Hey, u wants to join a guild! Okay! :D   btw, there r these other guildz you should go take a lookz at for sh1tz and gigglez."

Never thought too deeply into it, but you tend to overlook small details in the grander scheme of things but I digress and recede from this thread.

Peace.

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Dogberry - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 11:22 AM)Yangh Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 11:20 AM)Dogberry Wrote: If you want help with anything, don't hesitate send me a tell! I know the DPS curse well. I've leveled three DPS jobs to 50.

*snuggles* Thank youuuuuuuuu ;_;

Kehkehkeh! I shall enlist your tankiness later then... after i've eaten! I want level 40 by the end of the night... I'm currently level 30!

I have no tank classes yet, but I'm sure we can wrangle one somewhere. But if you need the mog staff, I can help no problem.

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Yangh - 07-30-2014

(07-30-2014, 11:44 AM)Dogberry Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 11:22 AM)Yangh Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 11:20 AM)Dogberry Wrote: If you want help with anything, don't hesitate send me a tell! I know the DPS curse well. I've leveled three DPS jobs to 50.

*snuggles* Thank youuuuuuuuu ;_;

Kehkehkeh! I shall enlist your tankiness later then... after i've eaten! I want level 40 by the end of the night... I'm currently level 30!

I have no tank classes yet, but I'm sure we can wrangle one somewhere. But if you need the mog staff, I can help no problem.

Deal! Good King Moogle has it coming... he doesn't know it yet!

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Gwen - 07-30-2014

You keep saying it's GMT time... But we're not even in GMT time at the moment Wink Just going to make everyone show up at the wrong times Yanghle!

(07-30-2014, 11:50 AM)Gwen Wrote: You keep saying it's GMT time... But we're not even in GMT time at the moment Wink Just going to make everyone show up at the wrong times Yanghle!

I hate you for being correct... *edits*

Original post updated with correct time AND time zones converted for your convenience!

Please read!

RP is love! ♥

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Yangh - 08-02-2014

BUMP! Event is tonight! Although its not going to be majorly long its IS the start of the event!

Action is a week from today! Don't delay! Sign up today!

RP is love! ♥

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Yangh - 08-02-2014

Event has started!

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Yangh - 08-07-2014

Original post updated! Please read the Super duuuppeerr important section!

Thank you!

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Lillith Cale - 08-08-2014

Is it still possible to sign up for this? *pushes fingers together*

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Yangh - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 09:16 AM)Lillith Cale Wrote: Is it still possible to sign up for this? *pushes fingers together*

It is but... without any healers i'll have to postpone the event! D:

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Lillith Cale - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 01:02 PM)Yangh Wrote:
(08-08-2014, 09:16 AM)Lillith Cale Wrote: Is it still possible to sign up for this? *pushes fingers together*

It is but... without any healers i'll have to postpone the event! D:
When I get home from work, I can check with my FC to see see if there are any healers who wish to come along. I know of two who like to roleplay but I don't know what their schedules or plans are.

RE: Special Request! - Journey into the Ul'dahn Aquaducts. - Yangh - 08-09-2014

Main post updated... Event postponed! Sad

Worry not I'll be sure to do another and make it much more flexible! Keep an eye out!