Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New Leadership] Open RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [New Leadership] Open RP (/showthread.php?tid=7814)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 04:48 AM)Eleni Wrote: Why am I still absent from the LS sheet? Undecided

I've been around for quite some time in the second half of October. 

Heck, I even came on sneakily when I was supposed to be resting and recovering! Dazed

Thanks for letting us know I will add you. we do check as you can see by the sheet but are not infallible which is why we ask players to check themselves and let us know.

RE: Open RP - Mairead - 10-28-2014

This sounds really awesome. I'm very new here and would love to get on the waiting for invite list!

RE: Open RP - TheShii - 10-28-2014

thanks a bunch Smile

RE: Open RP - Parvacake - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 08:20 PM)TheShii Wrote: thanks a bunch Smile
One of us, one of us! Big Grin

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 10-31-2014

End of October clear out of inactive people done. If you were removed by mistake please ask a Leader for a re-invite.

We will also be inviting those on the waiting list.

*hugs*

RE: Open RP - Reshie - 11-01-2014

I would like to be added to the waiting list. My character's name is Ereshkigal Atropos. Thanks so much!

RE: Open RP - Telluride - 11-02-2014

I, too, would like to be added! I figure I've dithered around long enough. Smile

RE: Open RP - Amelia - 11-04-2014

Greetings! I'd like to be added to the waiting list if there isn't room in the linkshell for an invite.

-Thank you for your time.

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 11-05-2014

Can those wanting invites please check the names as I'm not finding you online. Please also PM one of the leaders for an invite as I am not on all the time.
  • X'vatt Tia
  • Mairead Winterblue
  • Nathan Telluride

RE: Open RP - Telluride - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 12:30 PM)Nebbs Wrote: Can those wanting invites please check the names as I'm not finding you online. Please also PM one of the leaders for an invite as I am not on all the time.
  • X'vatt Tia
  • Mairead Winterblue
  • Amelia Almandine
  • Nathan Telluride

My Name - Nathan Telluride - confirmed. I was online from about 8-11pm EST last night, but I was in Duties for much of it. If you can recommend the best time to be around and listening, I can ensure that I am free to respond.

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 11-05-2014

(11-05-2014, 12:33 PM)Telluride Wrote: My Name - Nathan Telluride -  confirmed.  I was online from about 8-11pm EST last night, but I was in Duties for much of it.  If you can recommend the best time to be around and listening, I can ensure that I am free to respond.

I'm on 6pm to 11:50 UK time, so will likely miss you in the week. See any of the leaders.

Leadership (A-Z) and time zone.
Aysun Demiir  (NA)
Faye Covington (NA)
Gospel Gestalt (NA)
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa (EU)
Nebula Stardancer (EU - bug 1st if on)
Val Nunh (NA)
Xenedra Ambreaus (NA)

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 11-06-2014

It looks like we are full up again, so apologies for those wanting to get in that missed the window this time. We will be having another activity check and clean up on the 15th Nov.

I can suggest as alternatives link shells you check out the list 
Balmung RP Linkshells

Specificity you might like:
  • Heavy RP OOC - for supporting Heavy RPers
  • Europa - for EU based RP and other things
  • The Night Owls - late night (US) early birds (EU) shell
  • Balmungs Finest - for a more PvE slant

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 11-14-2014

It is activity check time again, please see the MIA tab above or the activity sheet. Currently there are 25 people on the inactivity list.

RE: Open RP - Nebbs - 11-15-2014

(11-14-2014, 09:29 AM)Nebbs Wrote: It is activity check time again, please see the MIA tab above or the activity sheet. Currently there are 25 people on the inactivity list.

Clean out done. See the MIA tab for names.

If anyone was removed by mistake or you just want to come back, please let a leader know for an invite *hugs*

RE: Open RP - Q'etsiyah - 12-01-2014

I would love to join this linkshell~ Anyway someone can toss it to me? <3;;