Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] New to FFXIV and looking for companions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] New to FFXIV and looking for companions (/showthread.php?tid=7886)

New to FFXIV and looking for companions - Solen - 08-05-2014

Hello, I'm a newbie on Balmung looking to meet people in the local RP community. 

I'm a long time RPer starting back in 1999 with Everquest and most recently Aion.
I've made a few characters during the tiny window of opportunity in the early morning hours but I've only played one so far.

Send me a tell if your bored or passing by. Big Grin 

Solen Glass
Level 7 Miqo'te Pugilist
currently wandering in Ul'dah, staring at people and shiny objects.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 15edb473-fb87-45e0-98b0-fca65820f918_zps3dfb25fa.png]" />

RE: New to FFXIV and looking for companions - Faye - 08-05-2014

Hello there, welcome to the game and the RPC, it's good to have you here! Big Grin I'm always happy to role-play, so feel free to approach or send a /tell if you catch me around in-game.

RE: New to FFXIV and looking for companions - S'imba - 08-05-2014

I'll say hi or you can if you see me.

RE: New to FFXIV and looking for companions - Yune - 08-05-2014

I have a couple characters that linger around Ul'dah now and then, so if you see any of them *points at names in sig* feel free to send me a Friend Request!

Some of them I'm still getting started with and getting direction RP wise with who they are exactly, but for the most part I know enough if you ever need an RP partner during some downtime. Also, if you need someone for low level dungeons and I happen to be online, go ahead and give me a shout! I'm getting my characters through them as well and I know how frustrating Duty Finder can be at times when you're going it alone and have to wait on others.

Hope to see you around sometime! >^.^<

RE: New to FFXIV and looking for companions - Ragnar - 08-05-2014

Always good to meet new people. Don't be afraid to say hi if you see me, I'll try and do the same.

RE: New to FFXIV and looking for companions - R'khei - 08-10-2014

Often hang around Ul'dah myself, if you see me about or what not just say hi! Smile

RE: New to FFXIV and looking for companions - Solen - 08-11-2014

A strange man attacked me in my inn room !  he lunged at me with something sharp, while screaming at me about how terrible I looked.  *shivers*

Which do you like better the old (1st post) or new ?

[Image: 2ab8f3e4-580b-44f3-8d1c-948a46340426_zps77760d24.png]*[Image: 7973bff4-d1bd-4ac7-963a-b82994429459_zps69995412.png]

RE: New to FFXIV and looking for companions - Rinette - 08-12-2014

(08-11-2014, 10:17 PM)Solen Wrote: A strange man attacked me in my inn room !  he lunged at me with something sharp, while screaming at me about how terrible I looked.  *shivers*

Which do you like better the old (1st post) or new ?

<snip>

New! That strange man has nice taste.