Hydaelyn Role-Players
Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement (/showthread.php?tid=8083)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 08-26-2014

EDIT:

Lesson I've learned: people will not sign up more than once for a particular event. In this case, folks left their times but... yeah. Apologies for letting this fall through twice. It's happening this time though, and not just because the third time is the charm. I'll tell you why.

OCTOBER 6, 2014
9:00 p.m. PDT
10:00 p.m MDT
11:00 p.m. CDT
12:00 a.m. EDT

5:00 a.m. BST (Oct 7)

I am going to be bumping this thread once a day until Sunday comes around. Then I'll bump it one last time on Sunday, and once more on Monday as a final reminder.

-----------------------Original Post Below----------------------

Roen Wrote: ...we should have a picture of all the Ul'dah law enforcement too! Flames, Blades, Free Paladins and Sworns.

Do you roleplay as any of the above, or as any of the more obscure and less well-known branches of Ul'dahn service such as the Stone Torches? Good! That means you're used to taking orders. There's going to be a photo opportunity, and you will be in attendance. You will be prompt... or else we will consider you OoC and mock you to the end of your roleplaying days.

Date & Time TBA.

Please post in this thread if you or a friend will be attending!

EDIT: And please post what times work best for you!

EDIT 2: Times of availability are currently being recorded as they are provided. Once we've scheduled a time, I will post Date & Time of the photo op in various time zones for ease of use (PDT, EDT, GMT, BST, etc.).

THE ROLL CALL

Blades

Tasa Rhyzul

Flames

Osric Melkire
Cyrus Mulano
Askier Mergrey
Alexei Volkov
Kahn'a Od'hilkas
E'khei Balduin
Titor Jaraba
Leilani Belle
Kale Aideron

Free Paladins

Roen Deneith
Warren Castille
Thaarus Vithala
Gharen Wolfsong (Because Why Not)

Sultansworn

Coatleque Crofte
Erik Mynhier
Anelia Sadowyn

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Kage - 08-26-2014

Now you just want to command Kage into more pictures! :0

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING AND UPROOTING MY LIFE YOU HORRIBLE PEOPLE.

Ummm.... Mon-Thurs 6p-9p Pacific are generally good. Fridays are generally evenings doing something possibly. And then Sat-Sun I'm still getting my life situated. :c I mean, I'm still trying to get Cox to be nice and give me internet. :c

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Coatleque - 08-26-2014

The most boring person in the world is almost always available.
Mon-Fri 8pm - ?? (Eastern Time)
Sat-Sun all day.

With the exception of this weekend (8/30 - 8/31) where I may be doing something mid-day-ish on both days.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Val - 08-26-2014

Cyrus Mulano I think would technically be part of the Flames, or some such soldiery unit that stands around and tries to keep things in line in the city.

I can't make it this Thursday (8/28/14) due to it being the girlfriend's birthday and I'll be indisposed all day. I am generally free all day Saturday and Sunday and after 9 PM CST on the weekdays. I'm usually good until 2 AM CST during weekdays.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Askier - 08-26-2014

I can be there most night after 9 CST. Big Grin

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Ragnar - 08-26-2014

Pick an evening and I can likely be there.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Roen - 08-26-2014

I will be there! Most evenings after 7pm Pacific works for me. (except Tuesdays which would be after 8pm)

Weekends are usually good! Except for Sunday afternoons.

And Roen is technically a Free Paladin at the moment.

We could always kidnap Roen again and press gang her into working for the Red Wings. . . *innocent whistle*

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Unnamed Mercenary - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 02:35 PM)Askier Wrote: We could always kidnap Roen again and press gang her into working for the Red Wings. . . *innocent whistle*

And put her in cannon distance from Natalie and Kage's house? I dunno...

Good thing Franz is only friends with Law Enforcement. I've heard magitek cameras steal your soul.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Erik Mynhier - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 02:35 PM)Askier Wrote: We could always kidnap Roen again and press gang her into working for the Red Wings. . . *innocent whistle*

I would kill to add Roen to the coolest spy team in Eorzea...

That said put me down for 7 days a week, 0045-0400 eastern.

(08-26-2014, 02:39 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:

Say the word boss man and she'll be hit in the back of the head with a shovel and dragged to our base. I promise not to hire any Roe this time. . . Learned that lesson.  Lol.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Erik Mynhier - 08-26-2014

(08-26-2014, 02:41 PM)Askier Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 02:39 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:

Say the word boss man and she'll be hit in the back of the head with a shovel and dragged to our base. I promise not to hire any Roe this time. . . Learned that lesson.  Lol.
[Image: hell-yeah-son-word.jpg]

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Kahn'a - 08-26-2014

Lt. Od'hilkas, reporting in! He will be part of this. Big Grin
As for the time, I'm sure you have a fair idea about how flexible my scheduling is.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 08-26-2014

PLEASE NOTE:

Times of availability are currently being recorded as they are provided. Once we've scheduled a time, I will post Date & Time of the photo op in various time zones for ease of use (PDT, EDT, GMT, BST, etc.).

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Roen - 08-26-2014

Hey hey HEY! I am *right* here!

No kidnapping plots allowed!! Evil Askier, you are NOT allowed to walk behind Roen. Ever!

Delial was right! Askier has not learned his lesson!

And uh... until 11pm. Yes.