Hydaelyn Role-Players
Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement (/showthread.php?tid=8083)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - OttoVann - 09-30-2014

Can I come as Tonk, my crime fighting alter-ego. Or Sand-Man?

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 09-30-2014

(09-30-2014, 01:13 PM)OttoVann Wrote: Can I come as Tonk, my crime fighting alter-ego.  Or Sand-Man?

We may have to take incriminating pictures of Tonk and/or Sand-Man being arrested for vigilantism and/or impersonating an officer if you do. Wink

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 10-01-2014

Bump #2 goes out to you... and you, and you, and you.

While I'm keeping this thread in the spotlight, I thought I'd redirect everyone here to the Sultansworn / Immortal Flames / Brass Blades Directory, in case anyone is interested in being listed.

For privacy's sake, I'll be wiping the availabilities off the original post of this thread. Something that detailed could be abused for the sake of harassment, so bye bye Miss American Pie.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - OttoVann - 10-01-2014

But how will Tonk know when to show up be the face of Quicksand vigilantism. I've got a wooden sword and everything.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Coatleque - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 01:57 PM)Melkire Wrote: so bye bye Miss American Pie.

Maybe Vader someday later;
Now he's just a small fry...

Oh wait, wrong rendition.

OttoVann Wrote:I've got a wooden sword...
Paddle. You have a wooden paddle. With a nail through the end of it.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Roen - 10-01-2014

Because this is the question I ask every time I RP...

WHAT ARE PEOPLE WEARING??

I assume the Sultansworns will wear the Paladin AF?
Immortal Flames will done the Flames Officers uniform?
Brass Blades have their chain mail armor uniform...

Free paladins? What are we wearing?

*sniffs* I miss being part of something official for this very reason. UNIFORMS.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - OttoVann - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 02:11 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 01:57 PM)Melkire Wrote: so bye bye Miss American Pie.

Maybe Vader someday later;
Now he's just a small fry...

Oh wait, wrong rendition.

OttoVann Wrote:I've got a wooden sword...
Paddle. You have a wooden paddle. With a nail through the end of it.

You /do/ realize Otto has started his ascension to Paladin-hood. Ive got the paladin rock eqipped and I have sword oath. Itll hurt like hell to get hit with it.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 02:14 PM)Roen Wrote: Because this is the question I ask every time I RP...

WHAT ARE PEOPLE WEARING??

I assume the Sultansworns will wear the Paladin AF?
Immortal Flames will done the Flames Officers uniform?
Brass Blades have their chain mail armor uniform...

Free paladins? What are we wearing?

*sniffs* I miss being part of something official for this very reason. UNIFORMS.

Uniforms are encouraged but not required! We'll probably take at least two different shots, one in uniform and one out. Free paladins are, of course, free.

...dirty joke goes here.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Roen - 10-01-2014

(10-01-2014, 02:20 PM)Melkire Wrote: Uniforms are encouraged but not required! We'll probably take at least two different shots, one in uniform and one out. Free paladins are, of course, free.

...dirty joke goes here.

Evil

Considering I have NO IDEA how Free Paladins even make a living...

...I can't argue. Much.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Warren Castille - 10-01-2014

I'll be in my AF. It's different enough to stand out, I think. I'll also probably be AFK throughout. I'm not sure, it'll really depend on some real life stuff shaking out.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Melkire - 10-02-2014

FWOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Daily bump for visibility (as if the listed calendar event isn't enough, which, honestly, it isn't).

Please note that even if your character's name is not listed in the original post of this thread, you are still welcome to attend! The only requirement is that you must be a member in good (or poor!) standing of one of Ul'dah's military, security, or law enforcement organizations if you wish to be in the official pictures. If you are not a member of any of the above, feel free to swing by anyway and be sociable.

After we've taken said pictures, I'm sure there'll be plenty of time to mingle and fraternize and take photos of disparate groups of people.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Aldotsk - 10-02-2014

(10-01-2014, 02:24 PM)Roen Wrote:
(10-01-2014, 02:20 PM)Melkire Wrote: Uniforms are encouraged but not required! We'll probably take at least two different shots, one in uniform and one out. Free paladins are, of course, free.

...dirty joke goes here.

Evil

Considering I have NO IDEA how Free Paladins even make a living...

...I can't argue. Much.

Roen's diary as a Free Paladin:

"Today, I picked up a rock. I sold it for 1 gil. Then I snapped a branch from a dead tree. I sold it for 1 gil. I helped an old lady to pick up bags for her. I received 10 gils. I then killed a marmot, and received marmot meat. I cooked a marmot steak and bought an orange juice for 10 gil. Now I have no money to sleep at Hourglass Inn.

...I guess I should sleep out in the sand next to spriggans."

/End of Roen's Diary as a free paladin.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - OttoVann - 10-03-2014

Tonk has ascended to nearly level 40. Its happening.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Coatleque - 10-03-2014

(10-01-2014, 02:24 PM)Roen Wrote: Considering I have NO IDEA how Free Paladins even make a living...

Shouldn't be hard. You're 'free' after all. Leave Thanalan. Become a fisherman. Look for mercenary work. Disconnect 'free' from 'Paladin'. The latter half only describes how you would be expected to react to a situation.

RE: Calling All Ul'dahn Law Enforcement - Kage - 10-03-2014

I dunno if it was meant but Kage will not be attending.