Hydaelyn Role-Players
Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC (/showthread.php?tid=8085)

Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - FreelanceWizard - 08-26-2014

I'm looking for some artists who'd be interested in helping out on a Secret Project for the RPC. There'll be payment, but the nature of it is a little complicated due to the nature of the project, and you'd be doing an amount of work of your choice (at least one picture and possibly more depending on your preference), possibly on a subject of your choice. The timetable is... complicated, but there's the option for doing things with a deadline in the near term (next 30 days) or longer term (next 120-180 days). Because of the nature of the project, payment will only be in USD (not gil Tongue) and there'll be contract terms.

If you're interested, drop me a PM and we'll chat. Smile

And yes, I'm intentionally being rather oblique to help drum up interest among both artists and other forum viewers...

EDIT: I'm looking primarily for visual artists, but composers and writers are welcome to drop me a line too.

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Melkire - 08-26-2014

*cough*newfrontpage?*cough*

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Nyx Ashkala - 08-26-2014

Hmmmmmmmmm! I might be interested. I've got 4 commissions still, but, I might be persuaded. lol

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Kage - 08-26-2014

PRETTY THINGS *A*

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Menelwen - 08-26-2014

Where do I sign up?
[Image: z7gMqee.png]

All jokes aside, I can't wait to see what you have in mind.

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Zoetrooper - 08-31-2014

My girlfriend, Illith Lith, is actually a published artist. She did work for IDW. I could point her in the direction of this thread but I am unsure of whether or not she would be interested.

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Faye - 08-31-2014

Might as well give it a shot!

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Illithlith - 08-31-2014

Hmm, I plan on a few projects myself dealing with my FC. Though considering Zoe lead me here...doesn't hurt to check I suppose.

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Emadra - 08-31-2014

Same here, I may be interested! :3

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Geneticdork - 08-31-2014

I may be interested myself.

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Arrelaine - 09-01-2014

I sent a PM! I may be interested as well. Big Grin

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - FreelanceWizard - 09-01-2014

I still have need of people who are interested. Since it's a secret, send me a PM if you are to let me know you're interested and I'll reply back with some specifics. Letting me know you're interested is not a commitment to do anything. Smile

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - FreelanceWizard - 09-02-2014

Those who've traded PMs with me on this should now be seeing something new at the bottom of the forum list. Please take a look at that and respond accordingly. Smile

Any other interested parties: the door is still open right now if you're interested.

Everyone else: Gears are turning and plans are afoot. Expect to hear more soon. Smile

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Bryn - 09-08-2014

Alright, I'm curious. I'm interested to see how I can help out.

RE: Seeking artists for a Secret Project for the RPC - Naja - 09-08-2014

I'm interested. Smile