Hydaelyn Role-Players
Oh, hi. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Oh, hi. (/showthread.php?tid=8186)

Oh, hi. - Kizari - 09-04-2014

Hi there!

I'm Charrmis. My schedule is a bit... different, but I am on often! That's all that matters, right? I live in the Central NA Timezone (GMT -5:00)

I've been roleplaying for several years now. I started  in 2009-ish I believe with a forum a friend wanted me to join. I wasn't too entertained by it, to be completely honest. It wasn't until I really got into MMORPGs that I really got into it. Before FFXIV I RPed on Guild Wars 2 a lot, and maybe too much. Totally worth it though. I haven't gotten to RP at all on here yet, although I would really like to soon!

I usually start off with light roleplay, and once I get really...pulled in, I would say I go from medium to heavy.

Having always played a really social character, I thought maybe I would go for a little bit of a shy approach this time.He may stutter at times because of being nervous or something. Of course, once he gets to know someone, he may open up a bit. I mean, I will still totally go to events and such, but he definitely won't be the one starting a conversation. If he does, prepare for awkward.

Okay, real me. I am a geek both online and off. No joke. I play Magic: The Gathering, which makes me sound kind of lame but I really enjoy it so I don't care! I am on both a soccer and paintball team, causing the strange schedule mentioned above.

My character's name is Kizari Hizari, so if you see me around don't be afraid to say hi!

Also, Cactuar

RE: Oh, hi. - DreamedReality - 09-04-2014

Hullo and welcome to the RPC. Hope to see you around ingame. Thumbsup

RE: Oh, hi. - Adventurer - 09-05-2014

Hullo there!

Welcome to the RPC! Looking forward to hopefully meeting your shy guy in game! Big Grin

RE: Oh, hi. - MattieBoi - 09-05-2014

Are you the lala that was in the cabbage on the screenshot thread?!?
[Image: Cheek_pinch.gif]

Oh..and hi! Welcome!

RE: Oh, hi. - Faye - 09-05-2014

Hey there, welcome! Big Grin It's good to have you here. I'm always glad to make new friends and RP buddies, so feel free to approach or send a /tell if you catch me around in game.

RE: Oh, hi. - Jancis - 09-05-2014

So loved that cabbage shot.

Do they still use Tim cards in Magic? That card game is still quite win; I have a binder full of them all sorted out so I can get a deck ready and lose in a flash!

I think a lot of people who role play on GW2 are around; I hear a lot about that game and player connections, small world!

I do have a dumb question: in paintball what does your ammo smell like? There use to be this team that my company team would play against and they were semi-pro with their skull-shaped masks and fruit-flavored paintballs. 

Always knew who hit me and at the end of the day I end up smelling like a bunch scented markers.

RE: Oh, hi. - Kage - 09-05-2014

Heyo! Welcome!

I happen to love Magic:The Gathering even though I only have a passing familiarity with it. I only played with decks built by my cousins. I know the basic rules but ask me to build a deck and I get lost. But... GIVE ME ALL YOUR MOUNTAINS OK? Big Grin

RE: Oh, hi. - Kizari - 09-05-2014

(09-05-2014, 04:27 PM)Jancis Wrote: So loved that cabbage shot.

Do they still use Tim cards in Magic? That card game is still quite win; I have a binder full of them all sorted out so I can get a deck ready and lose in a flash!

I think a lot of people who role play on GW2 are around; I hear a lot about that game and player connections, small world!

I do have a dumb question: in paintball what does your ammo smell like? There use to be this team that my company team would play against and they were semi-pro with their skull-shaped masks and fruit-flavored paintballs. 

Always knew who hit me and at the end of the day I end up smelling like a bunch scented markers.
 The paint I tend to be using quite a lot, now that I think about it, always reminds of a kind of...fishy smell I guess? I try not to smell them up too close, because my team would just shove it in my face.
MattieBoi Wrote:Are you the lala that was in the cabbage on the screenshot thread?!?
Hahahaha, yes! I actually have....like way too many screenshots from that one cabbage.