Hydaelyn Role-Players
Arry's newbish art! (commissions open!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Arry's newbish art! (commissions open!) (/showthread.php?tid=8230)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Arry's newbish art! (commissions open!) - Arrelaine - 09-09-2014

Hello, yes, this is my art thread. *Vana White magic hands* Tadaaaaaa. Some of these are from GW2, I'll be updating this as I make more Final Fantasy art! And later, some IC fashion sketches! I'll also open up commissions, because I need to fund my in-game shopping trips for outfits and crafting! And now I have an FC room I'm decking out~ I may also edit these with resized images later.

If you're commissioning me for any of the following, you can choose to either pay me or donate the funds to Tazewell ARC through paypal. PM for information!

[Image: tumblr_o7c7t2RILM1sjkdczo2_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_o7c7t2RILM1sjkdczo3_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_o7c7t2RILM1sjkdczo1_500.png]

And below you can see some of my edited screenshots!

Commission list:
1:
2:
3:

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 09-09-2014

Some might notice a particular flyer on the market boards throughout the three cities:
Can't find that one dress or hat that you've imagined, or just can't find your 'style'? Arrelaine Fashonti has a passion for fashion! If you can dream it, she can design it, or if you want to try a brand-new style! From hats to shoes, and jewelry to ball gowns! Send a letter to room 201 at the Drowning Wench to make a consultation appointment!

(( Here's the ooc bit, where I talk about pricing and show examples! I don't have too many just yet, it's the first time I've actually RP'd my character having a lick of artistic talent. You can either give me something specific you have in mind, or you have just a few criteria, or maybe you just want to let my creativity fly! I do want to RP out the commissions, because what's the fun if we don't have an actual session?!

Shoes/boots, jewelry, other minor accessories: 15k (I'm working on sketching some things!)

Hats, tops, bottoms: 20k
[Image: IjJiDSq.jpg]

Full outfits, dresses, gowns: 25k
[Image: 2gaq0Pn.jpg]

For more RP, I have a combination of IC and OOC! IC, Arrelaine will sketch out your outfit, and 'make it for you', and by that I mean that I'll draw the clothes on your character specifically! I have some special pricing for the combination, and we'll RP out the fitting as well!

Hats, neckaces with headshot: 35k!

Tops and 3/4 body: 50k!

Complete outfit, including hat, jewelry and shoes (if you want them): 75k!

Lastly, thanks for looking at my thread! Big Grin ))

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 10-02-2014

New portrait of Arry!

[Image: 1412185839_arrysexyheadshot.jpg]

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Titor - 10-02-2014

Forum name: Titor
Character/in-game mail you'd like me to contact you on: Titor Jaraba
Type of art (bust, 3/4, etc): Bust (With transparent background please)
References for art: Link to refs in sig
Poses, expressions, anything that might be different from screenshots: Please use the non-FF refs (I mean, his FF form is at the end of the gallery if you really want to see it)
Preference for outfit/armor: The outfit in his non-FF refs

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 10-08-2014

Titor's character is complete! Yaaaay!

[Image: MNBLlrI.png]

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 11-07-2014

Another commission! Meet Count Drac- I mean Rory from GW2!
[Image: JDccTkv.jpg]

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 12-19-2014

New gw2 commission! Big Grin

Show Content

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 12-23-2014

New art! It's my Roelady, Moving Mountains!

[Image: f5JqLGo.jpg]

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 12-29-2014

Tis now colored! 
[Image: 1419894189_MMhead.jpg]

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 01-22-2015

While I'm working on some new art (that may or may not take me a while), I thought I'd sneak in some edited screenshots! I do like working on these, and in GW2, I used to do these for events (and got paaaaaaaaaaid wooooo)!

[Image: 2067489.jpg]
[Image: 2002951.jpg]
[Image: 2002955.jpg]

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 01-24-2015

As a wedding present, I took screenshots of Zophiria Traemane and Arathelle Traemane's wedding ceremony! I'm for hire for pretty pictures, if you'd like to see if I can make your wedding or event, PM me! I have pictures of the venue, the ceremony itself, including some editing I did to make them look a little prettier. I may do some more edited photos later with text and other pretty things, we'll see. 

http://imgur.com/a/dH5Mr

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 02-06-2015

[Image: f6oB78d.jpg]

Have some sloppy art of Arry for Valentione's Day! Big Grin

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 02-23-2015

I made more Valentione art, this time for SE's contest. I may not win the earrings, but I gave it a shot! Big Grin

[Image: psR08sm.jpg]

And some more edited screenshots! Here's the album from Aly and Ririn's wedding a while back:
http://imgur.com/a/OtI3L

And a new one I took today waiting on a dumb FATE to spawn in Coerthas:
[Image: 1424728491_arryedit7.jpg]

And then another from a week or two or go when I changed Arry's hair:
[Image: 1423285090_arryedit6.jpg]

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Arrelaine - 03-01-2015

This is probably going to be HUUUUGE when you click, so be warned. It's because it's still a WIP and will be adding a background later! I'm going to put this on the back of Arry's Hostess card, so maybe I should have a card-ish background!

[Image: SgXwN4p.jpg]

RE: Arry's newbish art! - Y'lani - 03-01-2015

(01-22-2015, 01:38 AM)Arrelaine Wrote: While I'm working on some new art (that may or may not take me a while), I thought I'd sneak in some edited screenshots! I do like working on these, and in GW2, I used to do these for events (and got paaaaaaaaaaid wooooo)!

[Image: 2067489.jpg]
[Image: 2002951.jpg]
[Image: 2002955.jpg]

What do you use to edit your screenshots? They look lovely!