Hydaelyn Role-Players
Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Need an idea for a birthday gift! (/showthread.php?tid=8274)

Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Yaaris - 09-13-2014

So it was my birthday on the 11th, and my characters IC girlfriend worked so hard and made me a plush cushion. It was an amazing gift and I was so thankful I feel bad because she could have sold it for 900k!

I have less than a month until her birthday...what can I get her that can compete?!

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Roda - 09-13-2014

Gotta tell us more about the recipient, bro.

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Yaaris - 09-13-2014

(09-13-2014, 04:43 PM)Roda Wrote: Gotta tell us more about the recipient, broette
Fixed =)

She's a business career woman IC and loves to cook. I'd love to give her something she could use in RP that isn't a minion. I bought her a spring dress earlier this year...I can't really think of anything in the gift department.

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Roda - 09-13-2014

(09-13-2014, 06:01 PM)Yaaris Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 04:43 PM)Roda Wrote: Gotta tell us more about the recipient, broette
Fixed =)

She's a business career woman IC and loves to cook. I'd love to give her something she could use in RP that isn't a minion. I bought her a spring dress earlier this year...I can't really think of anything in the gift department.
Bro is a gender neutral term, bro. Cool (And if you want to make bro feminine "brodette" is the term, where "brosef" is the masculine!)
Could give her something to go with the dress, like a sun hat, or something. '3'

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Drifter - 09-14-2014

Get her a stove for the house. Or just buy her a house with upcoming personal housing?

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - DreamedReality - 09-14-2014

There are many more outfit stuff like the dress. The cashmere robes. saurian leather shirts. the nightgowns/nightwear. The swimsuits from desynthing big fish. sunglasses. hats. Wink Go trolling on the market board and see if anything strikes your fancy. if you can't try it on then google it's name and you can find some screenshots more than likely.

And don't forget to get a carnation from the vendor by the aetheryte in Gridania. Women love flowers with their gifts. *sagenod*

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Erik Mynhier - 09-14-2014

Highlander male strippers, its the perfect gift. Highlander male strippers, good for the office, birthdays and religious functions. Highlander male strippers, get your's today.

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Roswyn - 09-14-2014

(09-14-2014, 08:43 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Highlander male strippers, its the perfect gift. Highlander male strippers, good for the office, birthdays and religious functions. Highlander male strippers, get your's today.

You're available by request I'd assume. Angel

Also OP I highly suggest the fishing swimsuits. I got one as a gift and I was stoked. Big Grin

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Erik Mynhier - 09-14-2014

(09-14-2014, 09:08 PM)Roswyn Wrote:
(09-14-2014, 08:43 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Highlander male strippers, its the perfect gift. Highlander male strippers, good for the office, birthdays and religious functions. Highlander male strippers, get your's today.

Also OP I highly suggest the fishing swimsuits. I got one as a gift and I was stoked. Big Grin

You couldn't afford me.
[Image: Yw_w7va8dO534SffBpHYqsRbZGOcBVDoXX8bQl_5fLo=w816-h459]

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - OttoVann - 09-14-2014

I'll....do it for free....its not like I need the money or anything b-baka

RE: Need an idea for a birthday gift! - Roswyn - 09-15-2014

(09-14-2014, 09:42 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(09-14-2014, 09:08 PM)Roswyn Wrote:

You couldn't afford me.
[Image: Yw_w7va8dO534SffBpHYqsRbZGOcBVDoXX8bQl_5fLo=w816-h459]

You should let your hair down more bby. Blush