Hydaelyn Role-Players
Player Housing RP Wards? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Player Housing RP Wards? (/showthread.php?tid=8298)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Player Housing RP Wards? - CalebAgron - 09-15-2014

So...in previous live letters it's been said that personal housing was going to be released in 2.38. Though square still has yet to release ANY patch notes *grumble grumble*. So I have no idea if personal housing is going to be like FC in that there will be wards with community lots, or if its going to be a crappy instance thing (lets hope not!)

But assuming it's a ward with lots system, I think it would be nice to get the RP community into specific wards. As I said before we don't know how exactly it will pan out, how many wards etc. BUT I'll go ahead and toss out that I'm going to try and get into Ward 3 of Gridania IF it exists. Any other roleplayers are welcome to join me Big Grin

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - LiadansWhisper - 09-16-2014

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/466a99222687298cf0515b6f476869b10e012e57

Personal housing is just guild housing that you personally buy.  They were lying from the first about the personal housing.  They never worked on it.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Edda - 09-16-2014

[Image: DUjIrxt.jpg]

Welp.

Mark those small houses off your list, btw.  Last time we got more land, the small houses were completely gone in every ward in 4 hours.  So I have no doubt it will be the same this time.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Parvacake - 09-16-2014

I. Am. So. UTTERLY. Pissed. I could rant and rave, but this just...fuck the m : /

nvhoiuvgfj08rguyfjmvnfrwlv

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Val - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:15 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/466a99222687298cf0515b6f476869b10e012e57

Personal housing is just guild housing that you personally buy.  They were lying from the first about the personal housing.  They never worked on it.

Well. Grats, assholes.

(09-16-2014, 12:26 AM)Lilithium Wrote: I. Am. So. UTTERLY. Pissed. I could rant and rave, but this just...fuck the m : /

Yah.  I'm so angry I'm seriously considering cancelling my subscription.  I'm so upset and disappointed.  This was the one thing I was looking forward to for this last month.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Val - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:29 AM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:26 AM)Lilithium Wrote: I. Am. So. UTTERLY. Pissed. I could rant and rave, but this just...fuck the m : /

Yah.  I'm so angry I'm seriously considering cancelling my subscription.  I'm so upset and disappointed.  This was the one thing I was looking forward to for this last month.

Yeah I'm expecting a lot of blowback from this. How could they dare call it this and then not deliver. People are going to be so pissed.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Coatleque - 09-16-2014

So really, the only thing this patch gives is

Quote:One additional unsheathed weapon idle pose has been added.
Use the /changepose emote with your weapon drawn, and your character will assume a new pose while holding his/her weapon.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Chika Ito - 09-16-2014

I have a migraine, and am exhausted, can someone be kind enough to explain the housing situation please. Thank you.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - CalebAgron - 09-16-2014

Yea, no more game subscription from me, already canceled. "player housing wont be as expensive as FC housing" my ass! Fuck this game, I'm done.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Hutarin - 09-16-2014

Well... this sucks. ;w;'

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Ragnar - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:32 AM)Chika Ito Wrote: I have a migraine, and am exhausted, can someone be kind enough to explain the housing situation please. Thank you.

If I read it correctly, they are just adding two new wards of FC housing. The "personal housing" part is that now individuals can buy FC houses at the same cost an FC would normally spend.

RE: Player Housing RP Wards? - Chika Ito - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:38 AM)Ragnar Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:32 AM)Chika Ito Wrote: I have a migraine, and am exhausted, can someone be kind enough to explain the housing situation please. Thank you.

If I read it correctly, they are just adding two new wards of FC housing. The "personal housing" part is that now individuals can buy FC houses at the same cost an FC would normally spend.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. This fucking blows.

What Ragnar said.

That whole "850k or less" that Yoshi-P spouted months ago was bullshit.  I shouldn't be surprised, but I guess I'm gullible.

Pretty much done.  The only thing I was looking forward to for the past month is this.