Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Non-Complaint Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Non-Complaint Thread (/showthread.php?tid=8309)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Non-Complaint Thread - Melodia - 09-16-2014

Now this is directly in reply to that housing thread where people are allowed to evnt and just be mean with personal shots via other social media (yes this already happened to me as a result of my opionion posted there). I made this thread for folks who actually are happy and would like to share what they are happy with in the game.

Me: My friends. Smile

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Zyrusticae - 09-16-2014

Well, okay. I'll bite.

Pharos Sirius getting a looping BGM track was an immediately nice surprise. It's just kind of a shame that we run through it so quickly that it never actually plays through to loop over again.

Weapon stance /cpose is one of the best things they've ever done. Love it.

It's nice to have /hug and /slap in the game, even if they're not quite as nice as I would have hoped.

Nexus is actually really good. They explicitly encourage you to run as many different dungeons as you can in a day, which is great. The whole relic thing just keeps on improving, which is a damn good sign - but they STILL need to nerf Atma, if only to let newer players catch up to the older ones somehow. At any rate, I fully expected some kind of horrible grind for this phase, but I am so, so very glad I was wrong here.

I still want them to add a /laydown emote, concerns over lewdness be damned. It's not like Lalafell /pets on taller players aren't already highly lewd...

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Elyscia - 09-16-2014

I'm ilvl108 now thanks to the Ramuh ring boost. I like dat. I like dat a lot.

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Maril - 09-16-2014

I have a reason to ST again Big Grin

And I'm happy that they didn't just delay it, and I am not just saying that because I was one of those who scored a house. I do think they could have approached things more tactfully, but I'm not surprised that they didn't.

I also really like the new emotes and the new poses, and I'm really happy that my guild didn't just: /unsub /teleporttoarcheage kthxbai.

Looking forwards to all of the RP I can now run out of my new house, and I hope I got nice neighbours.

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Kage - 09-16-2014

2 UAT, 2 Sands, 2 Oil guaranteed every ST full run.

Hells yeah.

I've got not just 1 weapon and a BLM to uneweather but I can start on my SCH. Hells yes.

... and the few PLD pieces.

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-16-2014

/slap 

It will be amazing. 

I'm actually quite happy with the patch in general. I might actually go back into ST now, since I want those fancy loots at the end.

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Erik Mynhier - 09-16-2014

Chocobos in housing areas...

Easy oils and sands as I have just started working toward iLv110....

Hugs...

OH! almost forgot. The new battle pose...

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Kage - 09-16-2014

I haet j00 all for leaving me in the ST queue all the time! I've been either getting oils or uat or healing items! And you all just don't run them??!!!111 /cry /shot

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Warren Castille - 09-16-2014

New battle pose that looks like the one from 1.0! I'm a fan. Looks badass with just a sword.

Nexus Curtana, here I come. It's hard to tell from the pictures so far, but
Show Content

Wonder how the shield looks, though.

I'll be happy to hit 109 tonight. Then I'll have no excuse to not do Ramuh, I guess. Siiiiiigh.

Show Content

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Aldotsk - 09-16-2014

VISUAL EFFECT REDUCTION

I don't have to see rainbow beams in Coil like as if I am seeing Polygon again.

My eyes hurt sometimes.

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Elyscia - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:02 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
Show Content

Oh my.... is that your Nexus, or are you just happy to see me?

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - C'kayah Polaali - 09-16-2014

I'm happy that SE has implemented the "Encourage me to play Kerbal Space Program" feature. In the time I would have been playing FF, I've managed to put space stations in both Kerbal and Munar orbit, as well as landing Kerbals on the Mun and Minimus.

[Image: OWftU9s.png]

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - ArmachiA - 09-16-2014

Got to 2% on T8 with my FC static on Sunday. We go in again tonight and I'm sure we'll clear it. T9 here we come!

I'm grateful for my FC. It's a delicate balance we play constantly maneuvering between Endgame/RP/Social and it's a lot of work most of the time, considering how large it is, but I wouldn't do it if I didn't love the people. 15 of us are going to Vegas for fanfest, even sharing a house together, and it is going to be the wildest ride ever.

I personally have a lot of luck in this game, for which I am happy for. I run a good FC with a large mansion, I have a pretty dedicated endgame FC static that I run with, I have my own personal house now, I have a lot of RP connections and am never wanting for RP, the mansion always has people RPing in it at night, I know how to make pretty decent gil. I enjoy all aspects of the game and don't fill unfulfilled in any of them.

I am a rarity. For that I am grateful.

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - K'nahli - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 12:42 PM)Zyrusticae Wrote: Weapon stance /cpose is one of the best things they've ever done. Love it.

It's nice to have /hug and /slap in the game, even if they're not quite as nice as I would have hoped.

Pretty much this!  I'm not even sure about the rest of the patch because it concerns things I am not even sure about (sands of time... upgrade.... i100?) but I had fun today simply with the emotes!

RE: The Non-Complaint Thread - Warren Castille - 09-16-2014

(09-16-2014, 01:32 PM)Knahli Wrote:
(09-16-2014, 12:42 PM)Zyrusticae Wrote: Weapon stance /cpose is one of the best things they've ever done. Love it.

Pretty much this!  I'm not even sure about the rest of the patch because it concerns things I am not even sure about (sands of time... upgrade.... i100?) but I had fun today simply with the emotes!

Sands upgrade any Weathered soldiery piece of gear on the left side of your equipment screen, and oils do the right. This even includes weapons/shields!