Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sultanswarm - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Sultanswarm (/showthread.php?tid=8333)

Pages: 1 2

Sultanswarm - Coatleque - 09-18-2014

Every Sworn a Paladin, but not all Paladins Sworn...

For those who are unclear about the current lore between the two:
  • The Sultansworn Order is the brotherhood of Knights who are sworn to protect the House of Ul, the Sultanate of Ul'dah. These Knights are collectively called Paladins.
  • The Free Paladins are adventurers who were trained in the combat style of the Sultansworn Order, but who do not swear fealty to the current liege of Ul'dah.

Sultanswarm is an in-character Linkshell devoted to all characters who role-play being either a member of the Sultansworn of Ul'dah, or a Free Paladin. It is also open to new initiates or Paladins who decide to leave the Order. We are all still Paladins after all!

If interested, please contact any of the following in-game for an invite:
(in alphabetical order)
  • Anelia Sadowyn
  • Coatleque Crofte
  • Shas Tarry
  • Warren Castille

RE: Sultanswarm - Coatleque - 10-01-2014

(( October Update ))
The Linkshell is still active. While things tend to be quiet on the Free Paladin side, the Sworn are fairly active in relaying orders to each other. We also have officers from the Flame Yatagahns and Red Wings to facilitate cross-branch communication to the Immortal Flames when necessary.

RE: Sultanswarm - Coatleque - 10-29-2014

(( November Update ))
Linkshell is still active, of course! (though mostly quiet, I hope to change that)
Welcome to everyone who has joined.

There has been a recent shift in membership due to some RP events, but the Sultansworn are still undaunted.

Relaxing Membership
I know I've been a little tight in inviting people since I started this LS. I'm going to relax that restriction. If anyone has a Free Paladin or Sworn IC Character and still wants an invite, send me a tell in-game. My reasoning? All Paladins have technically been through the Sworn's training. As such, they should all have this LS by default.

RE: Sultanswarm - Coatleque - 12-01-2014

(( December Bump ))
We are still here. Welcome to the new members and initiates. Things are still relatively quiet, but I have been as active as I can be on what is supposed to be a security channel for Paladins.

RE: Sultanswarm - Coatleque - 01-02-2015

(( January 2015 ))
Welcome to all new members and initiates. Things have been fairly vocal lately which is always a good thing. Membership is still open to any Sultansworn or Free Paladins who would like an invite.

RE: Sultanswarm - Roysia Stone - 01-10-2015

January 2015.  10/10 Would join this linkshell again.

RE: Sultanswarm - Shas - 01-10-2015

Boo, first post ever. ^_^

RE: Sultanswarm - Cynel1 - 01-20-2015

im transferring to Balmung this week so im signing up.

RE: Sultanswarm - Coatleque - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 07:31 AM)Cynel1 Wrote: im transferring to Balmung this week so im signing up.

Certainly feel free to send one of us a tell in-game Smile

RE: Sultanswarm - Cynel1 - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 03:28 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 07:31 AM)Cynel1 Wrote: im transferring to Balmung this week so im signing up.

Certainly feel free to send one of us a tell in-game Smile
Done and done im still a level 24 gladiator but my Conjurer level is 15.

RE: Sultanswarm - Madda - 02-26-2015

Sorry for the necro, but Madda was interested in trying out for a Sultansworn if the group is still going on.

RE: Sultanswarm - Coatleque - 02-26-2015

((Feb/March Update))

Yes, the Linkshell is still here. It has been quiet lately, but so has the city it seems.

You need not 'try out' for anything. If Madda wants to join the Sultansworn or become a Free Paladin, that's all it takes really.

RE: Sultanswarm - Melkire - 01-20-2016

[Mod Hardhat]

Thread restored at original poster's request.

[/Mod Hardhat]

RE: Sultanswarm - Coatleque - 01-20-2016

Still here, still quiet, still open to any paladins that want in on an IC linkshell.

RE: Sultanswarm - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-20-2016

(01-20-2016, 11:20 AM)Coatleque Wrote: Still here, still quiet, still open to any paladins that want in on an IC linkshell.
Temple Knights are the Flavor of the week :c