Hydaelyn Role-Players
MaiArt ☆ [Commissions Closed] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: MaiArt ☆ [Commissions Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=8341)

MaiArt ☆ [Commissions Closed] - Maia - 09-19-2014

EDIT: Due to a broken tablet, I'm unable to accept Commissions at this time. I've started a Ko-Fi account in the hopes of remedying the situation; feel free to check it out!

After a lot of thought and deliberation, I've decided to open myself up for commissions! I am quite busy with my RL job and running my LS though, so I'll only have 3 slots open for now. I'll make sure to give progress scans as they're completed and I'll try my best to make a product that's as close to what you want as possible! Please allow up to one month for completion of your commission, and more more detailed/complicated requests may take longer.

Prices are based on the time and effort involved in the listed media. I accept payments through PayPal and can PM you with my info when I'm ready to start on your commission. If you'd like a commission of your character, please give me plenty of well-lit reference shots, preferably from different angles.

Thank you for your consideration! ♥

Commission Slots

[Closed]

Prices

Digital Sketch
Portrait: $20
Half-body: $25
Full or 3/4ths Body: $30

Digital Clean Lines
Portrait: $25
Half-Body: $35
Full or 3/4ths Body: $40

Digital Color
Portrait: $45
Half-Body: $50
Full or 3/4ths Body: $55

Extra Character: x2 Price (from original price, not a cumulative multiplication)
Chibis: 1/2 Price

Examples Below

Digital Sketch

Show Content

Traditional Sketch

Show Content

Inked

Show Content

Colored Pencil

Show Content

Digital Color

Show Content

RE: ☆ Mai Art ☆ - Naja - 09-20-2014

Aw, these are cool. Yay for Final Fantasy VI and Darkstalkers. :3

RE: ☆ Mai Art ☆ - TheLastCandle - 09-20-2014

FFVI is the best, indeed. <3 Nice work on all of these, thanks for sharing them!

RE: ☆ Mai Art ☆ - Maia - 09-20-2014

Thank you both for the encouragement! And aye, FF6 is my favorite, so I hope to be able to do more tributes to it when I can find more time to dedicate to fully-finished works. Would definitely like to finish that Locke and Celes at some point!

RE: ☆ Mai Art ☆ - Ilwe'ran - 09-20-2014

The last one on FF6 must have been a colossal amount of work.
I also like a lot your couples Smile !

RE: ☆ Mai Art ☆ - Maia - 01-15-2016

I did an art exchange with a guildmate and drew a tablet sketch of his character for funtimes!

Show Content

I also stuck a lion graphic in the OP because nobody is my boss. (Except for my actual, RL boss.)

RE: ☆ Mai Art ☆ - Maia - 02-20-2016

More arts happened and I thought I'd share.

I'm slowly chugging through commissions so I can get to illustrating for a game that may or may not be on Patreon or exist eventually. Big Grin

Commission of a reptile lancer pirate dressed in FFXIV garb (sketch):
Show Content

Commission of a tonberry. I haven't done full CG in a while... got kind of lazy with the final-touch shadows/lighting (done by hand), so still feel a bit ambivalent about it:
Show Content

Thank you~ ♥

RE: ☆ Mai Art ☆ - Aya - 02-21-2016

Tooooooooooooooooooonberry!!! :-D

RE: ☆ Mai Art ☆ - Maia - 02-26-2017

I went ahead and updated the main post with commission prices, in case anyone would be interested in that sort of thing. ^^

RE: MaiArt ☆ Commissions Are Go! - Maia - 06-07-2017

Added this little fella to the main post!

Show Content

RE: MaiArt ☆ Commissions Are Go! - Maia - 09-24-2017

Finally sketched something new, and figured I'd share!

Show Content