Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory (/showthread.php?tid=8378)

Pages: 1 2 3

Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - Knight Kat - 09-21-2014

Alright, so here it is. This directory is open to any and all who RP in Gridania, Twelveswood (Black Shroud) and/or Lavender Beds. Copy the code in the box then paste that in a new post. Please don't be shy; there is no way to do this wrong.

Code:
[align=justify][color=#1E90FF][u][b]Personal Profile[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#696969][b]Character Name:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Gender:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Race:[/b][/color] TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Domestic Profile[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#696969][b]Civil Status:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Place of Residence:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Occupation:[/b][/color] TEXT
[color=#696969][b]Free Company:[/b][/color] TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Social Profile[/b][/u][/color]
TEXT

[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Meta Profile[/b][/u][/color]
TEXT

[/align]

Note: Do not use the "Insert formatted code" button at the top when pasting the code from the box. Just paste the code you copied from the box into the body section as if it were plain text. If anyone is still having trouble with getting the code to work, you can just say "screw it", and simply link your character wiki and/or Personal RP directory. Like I said, there is no wrong way to do this.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - Knight Kat - 09-21-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Kiht Jakkya
Race: Miqo'te (Keeper of the Moon)

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Twelveswood Native.
Place of Residence: None.
Free Company: The Fabled Few

Social Profile
Kiht Jakkya is a traditional Keeper of the Moon who is trying to adapt to a changing world after the Calamity. She was born and raised to a nomadic life in the Black Shroud.

(More information about her is in her character wiki which can be found in my signature below).

Meta Profile
There is much more to Kiht, but that would have to be discovered ICly through RP. She can be rather friendly, or rather cold depending on what a first impression sparks in her. I try to play her in a flexible way while maintaining her traditional Moon-keeper theme that I have set for her.

Best way to contact me in-game is through tells, but my response may be slow if I am in the middle of RP. LSs are another good way if our characters are on the same one. My time zone is PST, and I play almost every day.

(More information about my RP style can be found in my RP Directory. There is a link in my signature below.)

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - Ciel - 09-21-2014

Just going to post a link... not going to mess with forum encoding.

http://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Ciel_Wulfe

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - TheLastCandle - 09-21-2014

Hello.

[Image: I_like_swords_by_MikubaStamp.png]

Also spears. Bows, too, are just swell. Find me below.

http://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Yvelont_Navarre

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - SayonaraRevival - 09-21-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Aisa Jinjahl
Race: Miqo'te (Keeper of the Moon)

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Twelveswood native
Place of Residence: ???? (Can be found nearly anywhere within the Shroud and then some.)
Free Company: (TBA)

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - LiadansWhisper - 09-21-2014

The link to Liadan's wiki can be found in my signature line.  Some of the wiki is a bit out of date, but it's mostly kosher.  Feel free to poke me about things.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - Cato - 09-21-2014

(09-21-2014, 11:46 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:  Feel free to poke me about things.

*Pokes repeatedly before fleeing into the Twelveswood*

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - LiadansWhisper - 09-22-2014

(09-21-2014, 11:59 PM)J Wrote:
(09-21-2014, 11:46 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:  Feel free to poke me about things.

*Pokes repeatedly before fleeing into the Twelveswood*

Evil

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - Jerciex - 09-22-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Delni Vaiqio
Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Twelveswood native
Place of Residence: Lavender Beds, Ward 4
Free Company: Pathfinder Society

Social Profile
Delni is not traditional Miqo'te, she was adopted by Gridanian middle-class artisans. Like other natives in Twelveswood, Delni believes that Gridania exist because elementals allows it and wants to be in harmony with Twelveswood. Worships Nophica
Because of her family's wealth, Delni is well-educated, wears expensive clothes, lives in house and works as artisan. 
Personality is careful, strict and arrogant. Maybe little bit work-holic too.
Delni is purely artisan and isn't fighter. She had some lessons in Lancers' and archers' guild, but leatherworkers' guild attracted her more, because her mother worked there. If she has need for protection, she hires someone for that. Althought Delni resents hired-arms and mercenaries, who are only loyal to money.

Meta Profile
Delni likes to discuss with people, but she's not usually the one who starts discussion without reason. Once she get familiar with someone then she is more initiative to start discussion.
Best way to contact Delni is to find her sitting in Canopy or walking around in Twelveswood (Central, east, north Shroud usually).
I'm kinda new RP so I'm little bit shy about making contacts with people and I rarely disturb groups in RP, since I think it might be rude.

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - E'irawen - 09-22-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: K'aworu Demiir
Race: Sun Seeker Miqo'te

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Twelveswood Native
Place of Residence: Wherever he falls asleep
Free Company: None as of yet.

Social Profile
Not exactly a traditional Miqo'te upbringing. He lived with his mother in isolation in the Shroud up until the moon, Dalamud, began to fall. That is when he joined the Fane in order to better understand himself. So! He's a bit of a socially awkward hermit, but cares deeply for all forms of nature.

More information can be found on his wikipedia (located in signature).

Meta Profile
Like most, a lot of things can be discovered about K'aworu via roleplaying. He tends to wander to the other city-states a bit for his research, but almost always can be found near Gridania (or in) 85% of the time.
Best way to contact for RP is to please just send me a /tell, since I do a lot of random gameplay junk too. IGN is "K'aworu Demiir"

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - Lady Rivienne - 09-22-2014

I'm on a mobile phone, alas, but take a look at the wiki; its information is a work in progress, however, most of it is up to date.

If you are in the vicinity of this Adder, feel free to approach!

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - allgivenover - 09-22-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Rakka'li Kuhn
Race: Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Twelveswood Native
Place of Residence: Inn-rooms, a private room in the Goblet
Free Company: TALE

Social Profile
http://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Rakka%27li_Kuhn

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - Izmina - 09-23-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: Sanja Polaali
Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: 
Place of Residence: Lavender beds
Free Company: The Morbolvine clan

Social Profile
 "a kid with a pointy stick" Actually she's passed her trials and is a full fledged huntress of the clan. But being age 13 she balances between a kid and way too old/wise for her years.
Meta Profile
Traditional keeper. Feel free to walk up if you see her out and about in the shroud. (most commonly found near the "boss tree."

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - Leanne - 09-23-2014

My character directory is in my sign, those who want to take a peek, please go there ^-^

RE: Gridania/Twelveswood Character Directory - C'kayah Polaali - 09-24-2014

Personal Profile
Character Name: C'kayah Tia
Race: Miqo'te

Domestic Profile
Civil Status: Man Without a Country
Place of Residence: Ul'dah/Shroud
Free Company: Tylwyth Narah

Social Profile
A Thanalan-based import/export trader with a lot of contacts within the Black Shroud. There are rumors that he is associated with Tylwyth Narah, a growing Sea Wolf organized crime cartel.

Meta Profile
C'kayah is a self-exiled Thanalan Coeurl turned Ul'dahn thief turned Black Shroud smuggler turned small-time crime lord. His current organization, Tylwyth Narah, maintains a large smuggling network between the three city states, with much of his contraband originating with Shroud Moonkeeper and Duskwight clans.