Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung - Skype Chat - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Balmung - Skype Chat (/showthread.php?tid=8417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - LunaeLux - 10-12-2015

Feel free to add me! Big Grin

alychuu <- name

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Valde - 10-12-2015

Threw you a request on Skype to get you invited!

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Ton - 10-13-2015

keenan.parker3

I'm down.

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Mia Moui - 10-21-2015

I have an IC skype: Mia.Moui

Add me and ease the boredom of my gray work-a-day life. Smile

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Valde - 10-21-2015

Ton has been added and a request sent to Mia as well!

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - ckingch - 10-23-2015

I'd like an invite. Kingchrishood

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Maesey - 11-23-2015

*Prepares to go on a adding spree*. But if you want to add me though, i'm Garroshheckscream_  ! (Ignore my embarassing WoW name...) [Image: tumblr_m9gcuoBe0o1qzckow.gif]

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - apococlisp - 11-23-2015

rick.cass1

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Mavis - 12-23-2015

Myon. 
I'll be on Balmung from tomorrow or the day after, don´t know how much time I´ll have on christmas. My skypu is Mavisthegreatest , feel free to add me o/

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Silane - 12-23-2015

I'll be on Balmung at Christmas but everyone is free to add me before hand ^_^ would be nice to have other people to talk to outside of gaming time. skype is live:miss_kat_2

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Ashe - 12-31-2015

A friend of mine made me redownload skype...
So in case someone needs me:
michi_ichi

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - YuiMoks - 03-20-2016

My skype is TheExiledOnline and I'd love an invite to the group! Anyone is free to add me to their contacts list as well! ♥

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - lunoc - 05-02-2016

I might be a bit late to the party here!! But my skype is luminoc (all lower-case) if the group is still going.

I also don't mind chatting 1 on 1 with whoever but I'm not actually available in-game until about the 17th. Make sure you let me know in the invite or through a PM or something that you're from the forum so I know you're not a bot! 

I'd love to get some RP connections and ideas going before I actually land in Balmung. I might be a bit shy and awkward right now though so sorry in advance if you catch me on a weird day.

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Naja - 05-02-2016

naja_eloquie (I have a skype just for ffxiv rp, derp)

Feel free to add to the skype chat room, as well as one on one contacts~ (always up for more rp friends)

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Kylin - 05-03-2016

This chat room is essentially no longer in use. More people leave than join and there is virtually no chat on it at present.

I'm taking this off the sticky list. Should the room/thread creator wish to reverse this for whatever reason, they may reach out to do so.