Hydaelyn Role-Players
Balmung - Skype Chat - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Balmung - Skype Chat (/showthread.php?tid=8417)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Cest - 03-31-2015

Oh hey didn't know we had this.

Add arimarchas

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - salads - 04-03-2015

saladwithchicken - Oh, and please let me know who you are from this website ^^; I'm rather paranoid. I do appreciate anyone wanting to chat with me, though, haha, since it makes feel me less lonelyyyy (*fainting pose*).

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Platinum Mountain - 04-03-2015

Name's Clockworkbot! With a laughing owl on the Profile pic.

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Cymakara - 04-03-2015

Doltra_matais as I'll be joining the Balmung server soon.

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Meishali - 04-03-2015

My skype would be Meishali. (the one from France, with the Frank Underwood icon...)
Feel free to add me, anyone! Just state who you are on the forum and I will accept your request.

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Fox - 04-05-2015

esper.kit

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Lyriell - 04-09-2015

I added you all to my Skype. If I forgot someone then please send me a private Message and I'll make sure to contact you as soon as I can.

On a side note I want to make a few things clear since there has been a lot of drama going on lately and I don't think that this kind of stuff should be happening in a chatroom full of adults.

First of all:
I would like it if discussions or arguments regarding religion and politics could be avoided or treated in a mature manner. I'd like to think that we are all old enough to talk about such things without trolling or insulting people that have a different opinion about these things.

If I see this getting out of hand again in the future I will start punishing people involved in these activities and might even start swinging the ban hammer. I really dislike doing this but it seems that some people just don't understand it otherwise.

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - DeathGodSkeith - 04-20-2015

binahmoore21

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Renata Lynn - 04-21-2015

Just do a search for Eorla Brynn. Big Grin

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Gwenneth - 04-21-2015

This is definitely something I'd love to utilize for communication and RP outside of the game. Feel free to add:

Reima.Awen

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Lamia - 04-24-2015

winemasterlamia ^ ^ Feel free to add me into the mix anytime.

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - DeathGodSkeith - 04-24-2015

binahmoore21

always available if on

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - SicketySix - 04-24-2015

Anyone can add me if they want, whether for RP, discussing Ffxiv, or just wants to shoot the breeze about gaming in general.

But I do not want to be in the actual Balmung group, it's way to hectic for me.

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Lyriell - 04-26-2015

I've added all the newcomers, please have a look at your skype and reply to me whenever you can. I'll add you to the Balmung Chat as soon as you accepted my request. =)

RE: Balmung - Skype Chat - Kyrio Lamansque - 04-26-2015

And my skype name is ritsuka81. feel free to add me! Just let me know who you are in the request, because I have a tendancy to ignore the random stuff that gets sent to me every now and then.