Hydaelyn Role-Players
The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) (/showthread.php?tid=8421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - MikoBehnen - 12-02-2014

Oh this looks so exciting! 
Really hope I'm home in time to come play! Blush

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - g0ne - 12-02-2014

Nooo....

Can't it be on Saturday or Friday... 

Cry

I can't attend any events at all due to the time zone difference and due to myself only being able to play on weekends, with Sunday being near impossible to play on...

I'm sad... Cry Very sad... *sniffles then runs off to cry in corner helplessly*

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Yangh - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 10:03 AM)MikoBehnen Wrote: Oh this looks so exciting! 

Its yooouuu! I was glad to see you come to the <Tea?> event last weekend! Big Grin

(12-02-2014, 10:06 AM)Eleni Wrote: Nooo....

Cry

I can't attend any events at all due to the time zone difference and due to myself only being able to play on weekends, with Sunday being near impossible to play on...

Don't cry Eleni :C

*shuffles to corner to snuggle*

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Melodia - 12-02-2014

Cry

*Sees sad Eleni and wants to comfort but sees you are with someone.*

*comforts from afar*

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Yangh - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 10:51 AM)Melodia Wrote:

Cry

*comforts from afar*

Group-Snug?

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - MikoBehnen - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 10:26 AM)Yangh Wrote:

Its yooouuu! I was glad to see you come to the <Tea?> event last weekend! Big Grin

*waves madly to Yangh* Hi! Yes! It was so much fun ^_^ I got to climb through a WINDOW!

I need to ask my crafter friends to make me a dress for this now...

(12-02-2014, 11:07 AM)MikoBehnen Wrote:

*waves madly to Yangh* Hi! Yes! It was so much fun ^_^ I got to climb through a WINDOW!

What kind of dress would you like? The spring dress?

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Melodia - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 11:05 AM)Yangh Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 10:51 AM)Melodia Wrote:

Cry

*comforts from afar*

Group-Snug?
*Chuckles, shaking her head no and going back to her patrol*

(12-02-2014, 11:14 AM)Yangh Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 11:07 AM)MikoBehnen Wrote:

What kind of dress would you like? The spring dress?
Yup
Though Miko will feel very odd in it I think it would be fun to make her dress up LoL

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - TheDerpCat - 12-02-2014

sounds like fun! i hoep i can find a  apropiate outfit for my character by then i am not completly sure in what outfit he would go.

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Steel Wolf - 12-02-2014

Gaiz. Gaiz I need a dress and dunno where to start looking.

Halp! T^T

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Warren Castille - 12-02-2014

I've got several things to decide! Which suit? Which color? Armor? Armed? Who? WHERE? HOW?!

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - g0ne - 12-02-2014

Okay... This Seeker one not as sad as before after Yangh cuddles and Melodia comforts... *cuddles both Yangh and Melodia! Group cuddlies!!*

But, still. The events occur such that it's impossible for me to attend them. What do I do to fix this predicament? Because I reaaaalllllyyy want to attend these RP events, they seem so fun!! Surprise

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Warren Castille - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 11:50 AM)Eleni Wrote: Okay... This Seeker one not as sad as before after Yangh cuddles and Melodia comforts... *cuddles both Yangh and Melodia! Group cuddlies!!*

But, still. The events occur such that it's impossible for me to attend them. What do I do to fix this predicament? Because I reaaaalllllyyy want to attend these RP events, they seem so fun!! Surprise

Couple of options. First, mad science and a DeLorean. Try to find them as a set, if you can.

Two, misplaced police boxes. If not available, try phone booths.

Three, destroy your sleep schedule and dose with lots of caffeine the next day. This is likely the most practical one.

(12-02-2014, 11:52 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 11:50 AM)Eleni Wrote: Okay... This Seeker one not as sad as before after Yangh cuddles and Melodia comforts... *cuddles both Yangh and Melodia! Group cuddlies!!*

Couple of options. First, mad science and a DeLorean. Try to find them as a set, if you can.

Two, misplaced police boxes. If not available, try phone booths.

Three, destroy your sleep schedule and dose with lots of caffeine the next day. This is likely the most practical one.

Four, take Erik hostage!!!

This is my favourite option.
Totally not doctored in any way, shape or form. Honest. No really... I promise. Ok. Maybe... alright I did it! GAWD! *huffs*