Hydaelyn Role-Players
The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) (/showthread.php?tid=8421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - g0ne - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 11:52 AM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 11:50 AM)Eleni Wrote: Okay... This Seeker one not as sad as before after Yangh cuddles and Melodia comforts... *cuddles both Yangh and Melodia! Group cuddlies!!*

But, still. The events occur such that it's impossible for me to attend them. What do I do to fix this predicament? Because I reaaaalllllyyy want to attend these RP events, they seem so fun!! Surprise

Couple of options. First, mad science and a DeLorean. Try to find them as a set, if you can.

Two, misplaced police boxes. If not available, try phone booths.

Three, destroy your sleep schedule and dose with lots of caffeine the next day. This is likely the most practical one.

I'm physically not present to play the game unless it's Friday or Saturday! Cry I can only play on those two days, and just a little bit of Sunday! 

Destroy sleep schedule? >.<

Lots of caffiene?? o.o

Warren, are you trying to kill me?! O.o

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Warren Castille - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 11:57 AM)Eleni Wrote: I'm physically not present to play the game unless it's Friday or Saturday! Cry I can only play on those two days, and just a little bit of Sunday! 

Lots of caffiene?? o.o

Alright, I've got a new plan but it involves some theoretical science. Are you familiar with time dilation and black holes?

WE'LL GET YOU TO THIS PARTY, IN SOME DIMENSION

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - g0ne - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 12:00 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 11:57 AM)Eleni Wrote: I'm physically not present to play the game unless it's Friday or Saturday! Cry I can only play on those two days, and just a little bit of Sunday! 

Lots of caffiene?? o.o

Alright, I've got a new plan but it involves some theoretical science. Are you familiar with time dilation and black holes?

WE'LL GET YOU TO THIS PARTY, IN SOME DIMENSION

You are trying to kill me!! XD

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Warren Castille - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 12:04 PM)Eleni Wrote: You are trying to kill me!! XD

No I'm not!

We don't know for sure what happens to you once you fall through the worm hole.

Erik!! Eriiiiik!!

You have two options: Change the event date and time to something on Friday or Saturday (pwetty pwease? :3) and you may yet live! Or!! You don't change it and you shall suffer!!

More like... I'll suffer.... and cry... and wallow.... and mull about.... and....

*flops about helplessly like a silly fish*

(12-02-2014, 12:06 PM)Warren Castille Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 12:04 PM)Eleni Wrote: You are trying to kill me!! XD

No I'm not!

We don't know for sure what happens to you once you fall through the worm hole.

Then be the gallant paladin you are, Ser Castille and make the first jump! I shall follow!

If I get a response from you... *cough cough*

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Yangh - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 12:08 PM)Eleni Wrote: Erik!! Eriiiiik!!

You have two options: Change the event date and time to something on Friday or Saturday (pwetty pwease? :3) and you may yet live! Or!! You don't change it and you shall suffer!!

More like... I'll suffer.... and cry... and wallow.... and mull about.... and....

*flops about helplessly like a silly fish*

*stands next to and poses*

You will suffer! @,..,@

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Erik Mynhier - 12-02-2014

I am really happy everyone seems excited for the event. As one of the hosting Religious Erik will be in robes..... he looks ridiculous. Thumbsup

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Roen - 12-02-2014

I am looking forward to quite a few things at this Ball... yes indeedy.

(12-02-2014, 01:36 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: I am really happy everyone seems excited for the event. As one of the hosting Religious Erik will be in robes..... he looks ridiculous. Thumbsup

I am... but.... but..... but......!!

How will I attend it?? Cry

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Coatleque - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 11:36 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: I've got several things to decide! Which suit? Which color? Armor? Armed? Who? WHERE? HOW?!

Considering it is on neutral ground, I'd think arms and armor would be in poor taste. That makes your choice even easier!

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Aris - 12-02-2014

Very excited for this - it'll probably be my first public RP event too! It'll be great to finally meet many of you IC. Will need to find a reason for my characters to be there. Tongue

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Erik Mynhier - 12-03-2014

(12-02-2014, 04:17 PM)Aris Wrote: Very excited for this - it'll probably be my first public RP event too! It'll be great to finally meet many of you IC. Will need to find a reason for my characters to be there. Tongue

No need to have one, there are fliers everywhere in the major three cities ic, so there you go. You saw a flier. Thumbsup

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Volk - 12-03-2014

Yup, I'll be there. Someone please help me find an outfit that doesn't A) Make Ameline look like a peasant, or B) Make Ameline look like a hooker.

Thanks for organizing this!

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Aris - 12-03-2014

(12-03-2014, 01:53 AM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 04:17 PM)Aris Wrote: Very excited for this - it'll probably be my first public RP event too! It'll be great to finally meet many of you IC. Will need to find a reason for my characters to be there. Tongue

No need to have one, there are fliers everywhere in the major three cities ic, so there you go. You saw a flier. Thumbsup

Well that was easy! Tongue