Hydaelyn Role-Players
The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) (/showthread.php?tid=8421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Steel Wolf - 12-19-2014

I'm super-upset right meow. ;_;

My work schedule completely shifted on me and now I'm working noon to 8pm EST on Sundays and Mondays. I'm gonna be so late for this Ball. And I've been so looking forward to it!! >.<+

If anyone was going to wait, don't. I'm gonna be probably arriving as things wind down.

So upset.

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Askier - 12-20-2014

(12-17-2014, 01:32 PM)Melkire Wrote: My understanding is that there is to be no roughhousing, no attacks, no bomb threats or explosions, etc. at this event. 
Then how on earth will it be fun at all? :p

Seriously though I'm just sad I will be unable to attend this function. The last ball was awesome.

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Blue - 12-20-2014

(12-18-2014, 05:04 AM)Elysia Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 10:52 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote: Steel has a dress.  And new hairs.  And lovely people to arrive with.  Now I just need (well, want) to power through these last three levels to 50 and I am READY TO BALL!

Nowhere near level 50... *sniffle* 

This sounds like so much fun though. If Avis shows, she'll be in pumpkin mage gear... that's the most presentable outfit she's got.. Sad

I wouldn't worry about being lv50 to be honest. I think it's more weird to see a woman attend a well... not-her-wedding in a wedding dress <_<; ... I've seen screenshots of weddings so far and was kind of baffled by the amounts of guests wearing those at their friend's wedding too. Don't people know it's rude to wear something fancier/as fancy as the spouse?

But yeah, go with ordinary dresses peeps, stay classy.

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Ashe - 12-20-2014

Just to clarify since I am seeing different information in different places, this event is tomorrow?

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Siha - 12-20-2014

Yes, this event is tomorrow, on the 21st, and starts at 6 pm EASTERN time and will last until midnight Eastern. At least this is what I've understood from the first post and it will be at the Sanctum of the Twelve in the East Shroud. Big Grin

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Ashe - 12-20-2014

haha sorry thanks.  I kept seeing two different dates for some reason and was like ??????
So yeah.  
Thank you ^^

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Siha - 12-20-2014

No problem it can get a bit confusing, especially with that pesky calendar doing it's thing and saying it's today (at least for me) but as someone in the FC of the person throwing the ball I can safely say it's definitely tomorrow. Thumbsup

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Geisterfuchs - 12-20-2014

Work does not permit attendance. Another Starlight Ball without me. Have fun everyone.

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Jana - 12-21-2014

I know I'm asking a little last-second, but you wouldn't happen to still need security for the event, would you?

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Siha - 12-21-2014

There's actually no IC security needed for this! Thank you for the offer though. ^^ *Is relaying for event holder*

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Miqo'te Senpai - 12-21-2014

SO PUMPED.

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Steel Wolf - 12-21-2014

(12-20-2014, 10:55 PM)Siha Wrote: Yes, this event is tomorrow, on the 21st, and starts at 6 pm EASTERN time and will last until midnight Eastern. At least this is what I've understood from the first post and it will be at the Sanctum of the Twelve in the East Shroud. Big Grin

This has made me so happy. I thought that because I was going to arrive later that I would be screwed out of this event...but if it's still going on past 8pm EST, I might still have a chance to make it!! <3

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Erik Mynhier - 12-21-2014

Tonight is the night. Have you sunday best.

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Yangh - 12-21-2014

Once again! I'm dropping this here to make sure its seen (I've already wrote it once already further back through the thread).

I can't make it! Work and FC event overlap... but the first page hasn't been updated!

Just in case it was missed the first time around!

RE: The 2014 Starlight Ball (All Details and Updates in First Post) - Ciel - 12-21-2014

(12-21-2014, 03:01 PM)Yangh Wrote: Once again! I'm dropping this here to make sure its seen (I've already wrote it once already further back through the thread).

I can't make it! Work and FC event overlap... but the first page hasn't been updated!

Just in case it was missed the first time around!

I gotcha, Yangh, no worries.