Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ (/showthread.php?tid=8501)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - OttoVann - 10-03-2014

What are your goals with this specifically? Its...unusual to beseech law enforcement / secret service type peoples to get in touch with important figures like The Pope or POTUS even. Its also not as unusual but certainly off the beaten path to get to figures via businessmen with loose though usable political connections (like myself).

Are you trying to interface with the Sultana somehow?

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - Kage - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 03:43 PM)Melkire Wrote: I DIDN'T DO IT. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS BEING DONE.

COMPLICITY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.
Ignorance does not absolve you of crimes nor does duress when it's homicide. Well, make it manslaughter.

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - Coatleque - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 03:49 PM)OttoVann Wrote: Are you trying to interface with the Sultana somehow?

I believe her character is just looking for like-minded individuals to converse with.

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - QueenFrejyalen - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 03:55 PM)Coatleque Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 03:49 PM)OttoVann Wrote: Are you trying to interface with the Sultana somehow?

I believe her character is just looking for like-minded individuals to converse with.

Yes, I'd like some people that Queen can call acquaintances or allies, due to political affiliation or similar work.  She already has a connection to the Sultana (through her parents/backstory) and I want to set up some other relationships for her of "like-minds" as Coatleque has said.

=3

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - Melkire - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 03:49 PM)Kage Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 03:43 PM)Melkire Wrote: I DIDN'T DO IT. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS BEING DONE.

COMPLICITY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.
Ignorance does not absolve you of crimes nor does duress when it's homicide. Well, make it manslaughter.

If this was true, the roommate of last November's LAX shooter would have been faced with charges and found guilty for driving his roomie to the airport.

He wasn't.

Magnitude wouldn't change that, either. See: Nuremberg Trials.

/off-topic, please feel free to continue in PMs

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - Jana - 10-03-2014

My character's on the Flames, but if you're looking for people that rub elbows with important people, a Corporal in the Free Brigade if adventurers won't get you very far...

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - QueenFrejyalen - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 04:04 PM)Jana Wrote: My character's on the Flames, but if you're looking for people that rub elbows with important people, a Corporal in the Free Brigade if adventurers won't get you very far...

I'm open to some more casual acquaintances that are in the Flames, if you're interested.  =3

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - Aldotsk - 10-03-2014

I guess Anelia's gonna have to meet this Lalafell in person eventually.

(10-03-2014, 04:21 PM)Aldotsk Wrote: I guess Anelia's gonna have to meet this Lalafell in person eventually.

Oh?  =3c

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - Titor - 10-03-2014

Titor is a very highly ranked Field Medic in the Flames. While I have no particular IC incidents or backstory thought up right now that would have him directly working with important people, he would definitely be known by the Flames and the Sultana would likely at least know of him. He is not a sultansworn though, just very very involved in the Flames.

RE: LF Flames/Sultansworn/Allies of the Sultana for RP~ - QueenFrejyalen - 10-15-2014

YAY I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN =D