Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup (/showthread.php?tid=8692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 10-24-2014

(10-23-2014, 02:04 PM)Ilwe Wrote: I'm promoting it as every other event in the Open RP LS. though, I admit that when people ask about Grindstone, I have to make some search on the board as informations about this are hard to find and the related LS is considered as inactive and in the archive part of the board.
Here is the link Ilwe! For Grindstone Thread

@Hiro: I'll speak with you this Sunday evening!

As for others who are signing up, please post here or PM me through this forum. I will not be online in-game for the next two days because I am going on a vacation. (No I am not going to London fan fest. I wish)

I will check often and see if there are more people who are interested!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Sindl Arahn - 10-26-2014

Hopefully it's not too late, but the Grim will be showing up. Our team is:

Sindl Arahn
Lizbet Sharpe
Remi Dahvees
Kai'ir Bajihri

Woo fighty times!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - SM Nick - 10-26-2014

Sorry it took so long! Exitium is joining!

Niklas Gran
Aaron Glacier
Inessa Hara
Caex'ra Vaeriar

Woot! The azure wind shall blow strongly soon!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 10-26-2014

Mira Paravane is looking for three contestants who can fill her into the tournament. If possible, I'd like to see 3 more teams if that's any possible. Thank you!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 10-27-2014

The sign up deadline is now moved to November 2nd 2015! Please be sure to sign up if you can!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Hiro - 10-27-2014

Hiro has recruited someone to form a team he's also sponsoring during the tournament, once they find a full four (plus some subs perhaps) they'll apply. Also, wasn't on much Sunday, my apologies :3

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 10-28-2014

No problem! There is one person above that I mentioned that is looking for a team. Perhaps we can work it out to make it as one?

Also bumping more to see if we can recruit more.

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 10-29-2014

Bumping!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 10-30-2014

Only 4 days till sign ups are done! please sign up still when you can!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Geneticdork - 11-01-2014

Posting my team!
  • Misha Jinhri
  • Canis Latrans
  • Roger Holmes
  • Flynt Knoltros

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-03-2014

There are three teams that signed up and the tournament starts on this Friday November 7th!

I'd like to see at least 1-3 more teams that would sign up if possible.

Please be sure to sign up-!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Inessa Hara - 11-03-2014

Since Niklas wont be available for our team during the tourney matches, I am going to have to withdraw our group from the tourney, unless we find someone to fill in the last slot that is.

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - SM Nick - 11-03-2014

[quote='Inessa Hara' pid='120372' dateline='141502368 since Niklas wont be available for our team during the tourney matches, I am going to have to withdraw our group from the tourney, unless we find someone to fill in the last slot that is.
[/quote]

I might be available. I will have to ask my mom, but maybe if I improve my grades. Don't count mr out yet.

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Inessa Hara - 11-03-2014

(11-03-2014, 10:40 AM)Niklas Gran Wrote:
(06-26-1974, 02:12 PM)Inessa Hara Wrote: since Niklas wont be available for our team during the tourney matches, I am going to have to withdraw our group from the tourney, unless we find someone to fill in the last slot that is.

I might be available. I will have to ask my mom, but maybe if I improve my grades. Don't count mr out yet.

Then we just need to find a backup person then in the event you're not on. Anyways, our current team status is subjective.

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - SM Nick - 11-03-2014

(11-03-2014, 10:45 AM)Inessa Hara Wrote:
(11-03-2014, 10:40 AM)Niklas Gran Wrote:
(06-26-1974, 02:12 PM)Inessa Hara Wrote: since Niklas wont be available for our team during the tourney matches, I am going to have to withdraw our group from the tourney, unless we find someone to fill in the last slot that is.

Then we just need to find a backup person then in the event you're not on. Anyways, our current team status is subjective.

Worse case scenario, Nik can be a backup or support role for the team, silently observing and giving them help before the tournament. Like a coach or manager.