Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup (/showthread.php?tid=8692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-03-2014

If things get really complicated, I'll have to make it into 2v2 type of match with the way it's going. There is still a person who is looking for a team, so I'll talk to that person if you'd like to have him/her.

Perhaps 2v2 Tag match will make it feel better I suppose?

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Inessa Hara - 11-03-2014

(11-03-2014, 11:23 AM)Aldotsk Wrote: If things get really complicated, I'll have to make it into 2v2 type of match with the way it's going. There is still a person who is looking for a team, so I'll talk to that person if you'd like to have him/her.

Perhaps 2v2 Tag match will make it feel better I suppose?
 That or we could go 3v3. Is whatever you want to do Anelia. I'm here just to have fun.

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-03-2014

I'll put some decision within tonight and tomorrow. Please do not withdraw everyone, I'll talk with every one of you to work this out. Alright?

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Nylesa - 11-04-2014

Hi there,

I am one of the people that Hiro recruited for his team. We're having trouble trying to recruit a fourth man but we are interested to joining! We're hoping to find our fourth tonight, but I'm wondering if this deadline is set in stone and if we're too late to enter now?

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-05-2014

You are still good to join! As long as you sign up by this Friday, you are good to go! Smile

Please find your 4th person if possible.

Mira Pavarane (forum user: Zeraia) is looking for a team. Perhaps you can throw a PM ?

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Ahyin - 11-06-2014

I've never done or watched this kind of event, I'd prefer to be in the audience for starts.
Still, I talked with Zeraia in game, said I'd help...  but I'll only participate if she still needs me. Need to contact again. If she doesn't need, I'll join any team that needs a last member.

Rolleyes

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-06-2014

Any help is wonderful or even as an audience is fine! Big Grin

I'll be setting up the place tonight to get it ready. Stay tuned!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Meta Xi - 11-07-2014

I'll have to swing on by, and check it out. Be a part of the crowd.

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-07-2014

[Image: tBKtAlw.jpg]

[Image: afEPOXt.jpg]

Final Sign-Ups is going to be tomorrow by 6:30 PM Eastern Time. All other signs ups will be closed by then.

All participants must show up by 8 PM Eastern time to know your opponent team and also to finalize your sign ups for the tournament!

Bumping!

Everyone be sure to show up for the first round match! Smile

The sign up's have ended!

The following team's are:
Inessa's Team
Misha's Team
Sindl's Team
Nylesa's Team
Steel King's team

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - SM Nick - 11-07-2014

Possibly the most epic event ever, and I am going to miss it against my will. Thank you life.

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Ahyin - 11-08-2014

Dang I was completely lost in the beginning but it was real fun.
Ahyin got slaughtered x'D and I thought we had 4 hp so I just stood there like woot after the 3rd hit Laugh

Anyway cheers, good luck to the next fights.Moogle

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-08-2014

That was quite an eventful tournament for preliminaries! No one was thinking of yielding and the dice rolls were fierce!

I'd like to thank everyone for coming and I'd like to specifically thank to my FC Arcadeus for being there as participants, audience and as a staff member to make sure the event  runs smooth. I love you guys, and I could never ask for more.

I'd like to thank Tesla Amorette' for her amazing job as a referee for being there throughout the entire fight to make sure no one's going over the line on nearly killing someone! xD

All other teams, I'd like to thank you so much for showing up - and also especially Sindl Arahn for spreading the word and bringing his entire Grim team into the event to fill up the seats!

I apologize for the event being really messy at the start - but we'll see you all for the next Friday's true elimination rounds for one or two teams that will have the most loses.

Congratulations to Misha's team for winning the sudden death match and also Seimei's team for being humorous and comedic at the same time.

I hope more people  will show up and it'll be even more intense!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-08-2014

(11-08-2014, 12:34 AM)Ahyin Wrote: Dang I was completely lost in the beginning but it was real fun.
Ahyin got slaughtered x'D and I thought we had 4 hp so I just stood there like woot after the 3rd hit Laugh

Anyway cheers, good luck to the next fights.Moogle

I hope you'll show up for the next week's events! The battle has just begun and it'll be quite intense!