Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup (/showthread.php?tid=8692)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - ProvaDiServo - 11-08-2014

Man that was some good stuff yesterday, definitely coming back to root for "Misha and The Boys".

Those fights were too good!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - DoomsdayClock - 11-09-2014

We should probably get a more official roster going here so we can have our teams more solid.
To that end, I would ask those on Iron's team,if I can find time to actually Rp and get to know you all Icly before the next bout? I'd like to build some bonds with people!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-13-2014

Good day everyone!

Tomorrow's match is considered Semi-Finals, where the match of the following are:

(If I got your name wrong, please correct me. I am actually at work and do not everyone's name)

Division Coeurl--
Team Too Many Knights
  • Iron Sea (Leader)
VS.

Team Four Miqoteers
  • Misha Jinhri (Leader)
and

Division Marmot--
Team Steel Reason
  • Inessa Hara (Leader)
VS.

Team Grim
  • Sindl Arahn (Leader)
The following winning teams and the losing teams will clash with each other this Friday.

From the Division Coeurl battle, any winner will go right to finals instead and the losing team will fight against the winner of Division Marmot battle.

Whoever loses in Division Marmot will be eliminated from the tournament as 4th place. 

Any teams with Win 1 and Lose 1 (loser of Division Coeurl and winner of Division Marmot) would clash afterwards for Semi-Finals.

We will still need some volunteers and audience who'd like to see the match! 

Team Too Many Knights and Team Steel Reason need to fill out their spot if anyone's willing to be substitutes!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Inessa Hara - 11-13-2014

Actually, the person who filled in our spot last time has agreed to fill our last spot again so I have that covered Anelia.

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-14-2014

Event tonight again starting at 7 PM Pacific Standard Time! (That's 10 PM Eastern Standard Time)

Please at least show up by 6 PM Pacific Standard Time to get yourselves prepared with everyone else.

Also, looking for more people to show up and volunteers to help out!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-14-2014

We will start preparing the event for tonight! If you are in  the team, please show up and if you are an audience or friend of the participant, please come cheer for them!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - SM Nick - 11-14-2014

GOD DAMN IT! I can't even do a match because of my mother! I literally can't do anything!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-15-2014

The event for the semi-final match was over, as Team Lord Knights of Iron Sea completely dominated Team Steel Reason , who had K'laiya Suhzu , Anelia Sadowyn and Xi'Nah.

The one giant Roe defeated three ladies and he had no time for sympathies in the tournament! Congratulations to him of defending the team's reputation!

Now next week's Final Match will be between Team Lord Knight and Team Four Miqoteers.

The match will go in 2 to 3 round match.

Looking forward of seeing the true final countdown!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - DoomsdayClock - 11-15-2014

(11-15-2014, 01:52 AM)Aldotsk Wrote: The event for the semi-final match was over, as Team Lord Knights of Iron Sea completely dominated Team Steel Reason , who had K'laiya Suhzu , Anelia Sadowyn and Xi'Nah.

The one giant Roe defeated three ladies and he had no time for sympathies in the tournament! Congratulations to him of defending the team's reputation!

Now next week's Final Match will be between Team Lord Knight and Team Four Miqoteers.

The match will go in 2 to 3 round match.

Looking forward of seeing the true final countdown!
Team...pfffft. Who needs those people?

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Ahyin - 11-18-2014

Dang I didn't make it, something came up irl *tears* Hope to make it to see the finals q-q

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-19-2014

Final Match is starting soon this Friday night! Are you all ready for the best match of your life? Smile
I will post once more for tomorrow to remind everyone about how this match will go down!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-21-2014

[youtube]akjIgsxIvQ4[/youtube]

The final MATCH IS AT IT'S HAND.

It is Iron Sea's Team VS The Four Miqoteers!

Who will win? Will Iron surpass Misha's team? Or will Misha completely crush the iron giant!?

The match is tonight at 7 PM Pacific Standard Time!

RE: Eorzean Grindstone World Cup - Aldotsk - 11-23-2014

The event is finally over!

As you can see, the Four Miqoteers team has won the Grindstone Eorzean Cup tournament on that very Friday night  and they fought very valiantly!

Also congratulations to Iron Sea for winning the Most Valuable Contestant for his bravery by heading to finals by himself from last Friday! (Against three ladies with weapons of course)

As for the tournament, I thank you all for  participating!

Even though it was a very messy tournament in terms of finding people to replace the members for substitutes, I really appreciate my FC Arcadeus to support me on this to the end, and also I'd like to also thank  Wandering Tonberry and Grim Echo for  coming by to fill up the seats for the tournament.

I apologize for the tournament event to start late because there were some delays between contestants, but I am glad that it went well in the end!

I also would like to thank for first round's referee Tesla Amorette' and healer Kupel Copel to show up for several weeks to help us fill up the healer spot that we've been missing.

Again, I will definitely let everyone know for the future tournament - and chances are that the rules will change a lot.