Hydaelyn Role-Players
"I love it when..." - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: "I love it when..." (/showthread.php?tid=8709)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: "I love it when..." - OttoVann - 10-20-2014

When people tell me my writing isnt all that bad

*blushu*

When my RP event has attendance

*super blushu*

RE: "I love it when..." - Whittledown - 10-20-2014

I love it when I'm in a Roulette and everyone is just chatting politely while still maintaining an effective dungeoning team.

I love it when I hit that point in getting a Relic weapon where you're just accelerating down the stretch and get a full party together to steamroll the HM primals in fifteen minutes.

I love it when someone is running something for the first time and I get to feel smart when explaining mechanics.

I love it when I catch someone checking out my character.

I love it when a throwaway line becomes a two and a half hour RP with someone I've never met before.

RE: "I love it when..." - Aya - 10-20-2014

People gain the courage to order a drink and engage in a little RP ^_^

RE: "I love it when..." - Melodia - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 01:45 PM)Aya Wrote: People gain the courage to order a drink and engage in a little RP ^_^
*Still struggles with this daily*  Blush

RE: "I love it when..." - Warren Castille - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 01:49 PM)Melodia Wrote:
(10-20-2014, 01:45 PM)Aya Wrote: People gain the courage to order a drink and engage in a little RP ^_^
*Still struggles with this daily*  Blush

Doing the first makes the second a lot easier.

RE: "I love it when..." - Antain - 10-20-2014

I love it when...

I can get any RP in.
My healing doesn't kill the party.
There are three mages in a raid/trial when I play as bard.
I get HQ on gathering nodes.
Vaughn is mistaken for a woman (You have no idea how much I love this!)

RE: "I love it when..." - Erik Mynhier - 10-20-2014

"I love it when..."
... I'm on doing stuff and I see my FC talking and having fun. It drives it home for me that we really are a zero-drama FC full of friends.

RE: "I love it when..." - Coatleque - 10-20-2014

... Coatleque can actually sit and enjoy the drink she buys rather than leaving Aya with wasted food and triple the price to compensate.

RE: "I love it when..." - OttoVann - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 02:24 PM)Coatleque Wrote: ... Coatleque can actually sit and enjoy the drink she buys rather than leaving Aya with wasted food and triple the price to compensate.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but Otto wouldn't mind helping you clear out the food you order.

RE: "I love it when..." - Cliodhna Eoghan - 10-20-2014

...The people I'm playing with (both IC and OOC) make allowances for any noob sins I commit. TuT

RE: "I love it when..." - Parvacake - 10-20-2014

I love it when I walk into the Quicksand on a slow night (well, slow for me anyways) and get bombarded with really awesome random RP.

RE: "I love it when..." - Ha'uruh Nunh - 10-20-2014

I love it when I get asked to RP.  I'm accustomed to being the initiator.

RE: "I love it when..." - Parvacake - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 03:24 PM)Ha Wrote: I love it when I get asked to RP.  I'm accustomed to being the initiator.
 Same! Smile Though lately people have been asking me before I get a chance too so yay Big Grin

Also, before I snuggle back into bed....

I love it when an FC member and I come up with a really sick, twisted RP plot for our characters just so that he can race change into a Highlander. Especially sick, twisted ideas concocted at 6AM when I'm at my most creative :-3

RE: "I love it when..." - Olofantur - 10-20-2014

(10-20-2014, 01:43 PM)Whittledown Wrote: I love it when I catch someone checking out my character.

[Image: unEuv.gif]

I love it when I stumble upon people RPing out in the wild, and i'm able to share a polite word or two before carrying on my adventure, La Noscea is wonderful for this, i've ended up accompanying a few people for quite the journey!

RE: "I love it when..." - FreelanceWizard - 10-20-2014

I love it when I'm out RPing and someone comes by and engages. Random RP is a lot of fun, and some of my character's best friends are people she's met that way.