Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. (/showthread.php?tid=8772)

Pages: 1 2

Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - thesunalsorises - 10-26-2014

Hello!

I'm looking for more RP for my character Ophelie Clemenceau. She was born and raised in Ishgard to a minor noble house, as a teenager/young adult she was a bit of trouble maker and the source of a lot of scandalous gossip. She then becomes the mistress of a member of House Duredaire, Aureloux, he was accused of heresy and she was forced into exile because of her connection to him. Now she makes a living as an entertainer and courtesan. There's a bit more info on her wiki. I'm seeking out all sorts of contacts, enemies, friends, acquaintances, business partners, clients, rivals, anything really.

Ophelie is an alt, but I'm on pretty frequently. If I'm not in the Quicksand, just shoot me /tell if you spot me and want to rp. My timezone is EST, and I'm on either evenings or mornings, depending on my work schedule. I'm also open to forum or skype RP.

Possible hooks:

Enemies: Ophelie is wanted by the Ishgardian inquisition for several crimes. Several of crimes are, escaping the workhouse where she was sentenced to atone for Aureloux's crimes, and disrupting his trial, which probably makes her a heretic in the eyes of a the church. Anyone who brings her back, will probably get a decent reward.

Friends/Acquaintances: Ophelie was and still is quite the social butterfly, back home she was known for having loose morals and being a bit wild. So she can friends from her past or newer ones.

Clients/Business partners: Ophelie is an entertainer/courtesan, her services are quite expensive so her clientele are quite rich. She has various types of business partners and clients, anything from seamstresses who make her clothes to the businessman who hires her to entertain his clients.

There are just some ideas, please don't feel like you have to conform to them, if you have other ones please feel free to post.

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - Aya - 10-26-2014

Aya is an Ishgardian Exile as well: she was a dancer, entertainer, and general all-around trouble maker.  However, she is from the lower classes (she entered the city as a refugee), and has nothing to do with the Houses or their members (nor would wanted to have) Smile

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - TheLastCandle - 10-26-2014

Yvelont is formerly of Ishgard, and a sort of self-imposed exile. Until about 7 years ago now, he was a knight in the service of House Fortemps. He grew up in the hamlet of Owls' Nest, where his father was stationed, but later came to live in the city proper - so there's plenty of room for the two to be formerly acquainted if you'd like.

I actually have a little something in the works, plot-wise, that might appeal to characters of Ishgardian descent... -Trails off cryptically.-

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - thesunalsorises - 10-26-2014

(10-26-2014, 03:34 PM)Aya Wrote: Aya is an Ishgardian Exile as well: she was a dancer, entertainer, and general all-around trouble maker.  However, she is from the lower classes (she entered the city as a refugee), and has nothing to do with the Houses or their members (nor would wanted to have) Smile

Hmm, it's always possible that they could of crossed paths while working or something.

(10-26-2014, 03:53 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: Yvelont is formerly of Ishgard, and a sort of self-imposed exile. Until about 7 years ago now, he was a knight in the service of House Fortemps. He grew up in the hamlet of Owls' Nest, where his father was stationed, but later came to live in the city proper - so there's plenty of room for the two to be formerly acquainted if you'd like.

I actually have a little something in the works, plot-wise, that might appeal to characters of Ishgardian descent... -Trails off cryptically.-

I'm perfectly fine with that! It would be really interesting to see how she reacts to seeing people from her past and vice versa.

Oh, I'm definitely interested in that.

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - TheWizard - 10-27-2014

Byron is a mixed blood Ishgardian (Hyur and Elezen) and due to the recent assassination of his mother by the Faces of Mercy has become a self-imposed exile though he still loves his homeland despite his anger and dissatisfaction for it of late. He was born to a retainer house of House Haillenarte and was about to undergo dragoon training to follow in the footsteps of his grandfather but kept being passed over for Elezens which made him start to kinda dislike them though when he learned of his mixed heritage he began trying to relax himself more.

I have basically nothing to do with him until the expansion and I'm pretty flexible if anything comes to mind for you.

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - Aya - 10-27-2014

(10-26-2014, 11:38 PM)thesunalsorises Wrote: Hmm, it's always possible that they could of crossed paths while working or something.
It iiiiiiiiiiis! It might even be intriguing! ^_^ I'm just saying there's only one type of person that Aya is actually biased against (even with all of her smiles and cheer), and Ophelie is it!

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - thesunalsorises - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 12:11 AM)TheWizard Wrote: Byron is a mixed blood Ishgardian (Hyur and Elezen) and due to the recent assassination of his mother by the Faces of Mercy has become a self-imposed exile though he still loves his homeland despite his anger and dissatisfaction for it of late. He was born to a retainer house of House Haillenarte and was about to undergo dragoon training to follow in the footsteps of his grandfather but kept being passed over for Elezens which made him start to kinda dislike them though when he learned of his mixed heritage he began trying to relax himself more.

I have basically nothing to do with him until the expansion and I'm pretty flexible if anything comes to mind for you.

Hmm I think I could work with that.

(10-27-2014, 01:23 AM)Aya Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 11:38 PM)thesunalsorises Wrote: Hmm, it's always possible that they could of crossed paths while working or something.
It iiiiiiiiiiis! It might even be intriguing! ^_^ I'm just saying there's only one type of person that Aya is actually biased against (even with all of her smiles and cheer), and Ophelie is it!

Ophelie still acts like she's part of the upper class, and get extremely snobby and possibly pretentious when dealing with people who don't understand the concept of a courtesan.

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - TheWizard - 10-27-2014

You can let me know anything you come up with via PM if you wish.

I also read over her wiki and it reminded me that Byron actually assisted a young Elezen noblewoman flee an undesired betrothal in Ishgard. As far as I'm aware she's still wandering around Gridania.

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - Xydane - 10-28-2014

Quickly Exiles! Grab Ophelie and make her one of us before it's too late! Big Grin

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - TheWizard - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 12:06 AM)Xydane Wrote: Quickly Exiles! Grab Ophelie and make her one of us before it's too late! Big Grin

*picks up Ophelie and runs off* Done!

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - thesunalsorises - 11-19-2014

I'm still looking for connections and stuff!

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - Jazz Egi - 11-19-2014

Tally can be her friend! She fled her village in Coerthas after the Ishgardians mistook it for a heretic hole. Now she's a drunk, bitter wizard.

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - thesunalsorises - 11-20-2014

(11-19-2014, 09:08 PM)Jazz Egi Wrote: Tally can be her friend! She fled her village in Coerthas after the Ishgardians mistook it for a heretic hole. Now she's a drunk, bitter wizard.

That works for me! She needs bitter Ishgardian to bond with.

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - thesunalsorises - 01-04-2015

Bump for more RP!

RE: Ishgardian exile and entertainer looking for active RP. - Zetchryn - 01-05-2015

Wouldn't mind running into her at some point! Could be fun~!