Hydaelyn Role-Players
Lafiaht Dwinani - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Lafiaht Dwinani (/showthread.php?tid=8862)

Lafiaht Dwinani - Ette - 11-03-2014

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:Lafiaht Dwinani
  • Primary character:Lafiaht Dwinani (wiki on the way)
    Brief summary:

Show Content

• Linkshells:Magic Nerds and Perk Kingdom. Both are OOC friendgroups.

• Primary RP linkshell:None yet! 
II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I consider myself medium to heavy. When I can I’m a paragraph RPer though the length of my posts vary greatly on my partner, myself, and the situation we’re roleplaying out. Paragraphs are way easier when your characters are stationary than when they’re walking or exploring. 
    As of right now I’m not always IC nor am I sure I’ll ever be. While Balmung is considered an RP server for many there’s still plenty of OOC things that go on and I’m a bit choosy with what I’ll have my character acknowledge. Plus I’m not level 50 yet and I don’t have ALL THE PRETTY ARMOR.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I’ve never been very combat intensive when it comes to text RP. I’m open to plots that involve fighting but I’m not at all interested in that making up most of the scene. For fairness sake I prefer the roll system. 
    If you want to injure my character then just send me a /tell. I’m way more likely to agree if communication is had.

• Views on IC romance:
    Oh-ho, IC romance. I’m forever on the fence about the matter as I’ve made some totally awesome friends through it but have also watched people go completely bananimals because of it. Things like lack of OOC/IC separation, being unable to stop talking about how super-duper sexy your character is, and constantly shoehorning romance into the focal point of a scene are things that will cause me to step out of an RP/partnership.
    With that said I’m open for IC romance so long as it makes sense but bear in mind I don't really care for playing house. Much like combat RP common sense and communication are key in this case. 
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Yes please. Give me friends. Give me enemies. Give me partners in crime. The only thing I’m iffy on is family because most of Lafi’s siblings are a bit too young though if (for some reason) you want to play one of her parents we can talk it out OOC.

• Views on lore:
    I like the lore, I think the lore is neat, I think it leaves a lot to be explored in a fun and interesting way. That being said: I don’t mind a little lore bending here and there. Your mileage may vary, of course, but I tend to give things leniency based on how creative they are and how well they’re played. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /Say, /em, emotes, expression, and actions are considered IC to me. Everything else is OOC until stated otherwise. Double brackets are always OOC.
III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:You can get me on here or in game my character! 

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~