Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking for an RP FC for a group! (/showthread.php?tid=8980)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Reshie - 11-16-2014

Hi, all! We're a group of friends who are looking for an RP FC. Yes, we're a part of an FC but we've just been told by the leader that he's not coming back for a long while. None of us want to lead and have all agreed, with his knowledge and blessing, that we're going to move on and try to find something else. We have a core story (we're moving it to a LS) but we're more than willing to work ourselves in with your FC and help in any way possible, both IC and OOC. You'll be gaining a minimum of 5 active people, as in we're on everyday running things and RPing, with the possibility of a couple more if they choose to come with us as well as a couple of alts if they fit. We'd be interested in hearing from anyone who thinks they could take us all. We would like to do our research on your group and have you interview/chat with all of us, IC and OOC if you'd like. We want to make sure we're as good of a fit for you as you are for us. Please feel free to PM me or find me in game as Ereshkigal Atropos. Thanks so much in advance!

Side note: A member has insisted I mention something about being all about the base or bass or something. *shrugs*

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Lan Darklyn - 11-16-2014

*swoops in*
Harbingers of Dawn is always recruiting. And I think all of the other officers would agree that it would be awesome to gain five active RPers. Please check out our listing here on the RPC and you can check http://hoftd.enjin.com/ for more info. Feel free to contact me, or our boss Lady Faye Covington via enjin, a PM here on the RPC, or in game. I should be around in game most of the day as either Lan Darklyn(main) or Kylar Dashiva(alt), hit me up if you have any questions at all.

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Parvacake - 11-16-2014

*also swoops in, mwahahaha!*

DOVE also certainly wouldnt mind active RPers, especially those who have a current storyline going on Smile We just moved into a medium house, have our guild site located down below on my signature, and have character storylines that help get other FC members involved! Hope that you guys all manage to find what you're looking for Big Grin

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - QueenFrejyalen - 11-16-2014

Blood Oath Legion is looking for some RPers as well.

Our FC is small and tight-knit, and we intend to stay that way; all new members are interviewed to ensure that we'll get along, because we're very social and casual.  We are close friends, some of us IRL, and you can read about our FC here as well.

We have an RP story-line for our FC.  Our FC's leader (my character) runs the FC house as an inn, with the members boarding there.  We've got a couple other ideas going, but it should be pretty easy for new members to get involved.

We're also in the middle of setting up our FC house so that we can run some RP events and I'm working on having a "Cultural Society" meet there as well.

You can contact me in-game sometime today if you're interested, or you can PM me here any time.

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Cranechild - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 02:24 PM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: Blood Oath Legion is looking for some RPers as well.

Our FC is small and tight-knit, and we intend to stay that way; all new members are interviewed to ensure that we'll get along, because we're very social and casual.  We are close friends, some of us IRL, and you can read about our FC here as well.

We have an RP story-line for our FC.  Our FC's leader (my character) runs the FC house as an inn, with the members boarding there.  We've got a couple other ideas going, but it should be pretty easy for new members to get involved.

We're also in the middle of setting up our FC house so that we can run some RP events and I'm working on having a "Cultural Society" meet there as well.

You can contact me in-game sometime today if you're interested, or you can PM me here any time

that is quite unfortunate. Well I don't know where your friends are leaning towards in RP but we at Regnum Garlemald are always open to new people and RP opportunities. We'll try to PM you in-game. Smile

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - C'kayah Polaali - 11-16-2014

And those three cover the light and cheerful side of the equation quite well!

If you're interested in exploring the darker side of things, you might consider Tylwyth Narah. ICly we're a crime syndicate focusing on smuggling, hijacking, and theft (more Don Corleone, less Dr. Evil - think of us as the other kind of merchants). OOCly we do a lot of RP in other people's story arcs as villains, so there are lots of RP opportunities. We're primarily linkshell-based (to let people who already have a FC participate), but we have a FC with a house in the Goblet as well. We're smallish (about 20 active members) but fun, and we'd love to talk to you about the possibilities of bringing you in.

You can contact me (C'kayah Polaali) or L'kenthy Rarahn for more information.

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - QueenFrejyalen - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 03:43 PM)Cranechild Wrote:
(11-16-2014, 02:24 PM)QueenFrejyalen Wrote: Blood Oath Legion is looking for some RPers as well.

You can contact me in-game sometime today if you're interested, or you can PM me here any time

that is quite unfortunate. Well I don't know where your friends are leaning towards in RP but we at Regnum Garlemald are always open to new people and RP opportunities. We'll try to PM you in-game. Smile

What exactly is unfortunate about my post...?

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Faye - 11-16-2014

I'm all about dat bass.

alsothoughwhatLansaid

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Nebbs - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 06:59 PM)Faye Wrote: I'm all about dat bass.

alsothoughwhatLansaid

Any excuse.. because it's all about that Base

Show Content

*watches all the FCs clambering for the cookies! Nums on her own goodies and watches while waving her own little flag* Big Grin

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Lan Darklyn - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 08:50 PM)Lilithium Wrote: *watches all the FCs clambering for the cookies! Nums on her own goodies and watches while waving her own little flag* Big Grin

Oh things were just fine with me clambering in here alone. And then YOU show up with your flashy hair and what not. You'll rue the day you crossed me Lili!
Evil

In all seriousness though, I like that so many folks are willing to help find people a new home. Just goes to show how helpful the RPC can be.

(11-16-2014, 09:04 PM)Lan Darklyn Wrote:
(11-16-2014, 08:50 PM)Lilithium Wrote: *watches all the FCs clambering for the cookies! Nums on her own goodies and watches while waving her own little flag* Big Grin

Oh things were just fine with me clambering in here alone. And then YOU show up with your flashy hair and what not.
 YOU LIKE MY HAIR!?!?!? Big Grin

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Renna - 11-16-2014

I'd suggest you takes these names and seek them out in-game. Take the time and actually go to their company house in advance, and see if they're a good fit. Most companies will make you go through an application process to be sure you're a good fit for them. Make them do some work too. Be sure they're a good fit for you and your group too before signing up.

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Reshie - 11-16-2014

I want to thank everyone for replying thus far both via the post and in PM! I've looked up all the FCs and sent your information to the whole group. We're going to take our time to look everything over and try to RP with the different groups before we make a decision. We truly want to be as good of a fit for your FC as the FC is for us. I want to thank you all for the warm responses and thank anyone who will add to this after. It shows how awesome this community is! 

Thank you, thank you! I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone soon!

RE: Looking for an RP FC for a group! - Inessa Hara - 11-16-2014

*points to the fact that Arcadeus is a rather low population FC but heavily built up with a large FC house and ample resource.*    >_>

Seriously though, we have around 20 members but we we only have 11 or so that actively RP. If you want, you can send Anelia a /tell in-game or me a tell in game as i am about to log on and we can talk about the details if youre interested.    Tongue