Hydaelyn Role-Players
Aristea Silverwind - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Aristea Silverwind (/showthread.php?tid=9104)

Aristea Silverwind - Angylous - 11-30-2014

• I. Basic Info 
    • Characters:Aristea Silverwind
    • Primary character:Aristea Silverwind
    • Linkshells:None Currently
    • Primary RP linkshell:None Currently
  • II. RP Style 
    • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    • Heavy RP, I try to constantly remain in character even while running around leveling.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    • I prefer free-form combat, but have easily adapted to dice. They both have their place in RP combat. Injuries? I prefer realistic injuries, minus the insta-magic heals. I feel healing should take its tole on both healer and injured, and not be an instant cure all to everything.

•   Aristea is a healer, and not very knowledgeable in combat, though she is hoping to correct that through further training. She has over zealously purchased weapons and armor and currently has issues with moving around with all the added weight. As for her healing, when using her abilities to heal someone it is painful to both parties, and leaves her quite weak and defenseless afterwards. She mostly only chooses to use this type of healing for severe injuries and prefers a more herbal approach to other injuries.
    • Views on IC romance:
    • I am not against it, as long as it makes sense to story lines, and doesn't cause too much drama.

• Aristea was a former priestess, she suffered a bit of a head wound and lost all of her memories. She was re-educated in some things, but chose a different path. Something always in the back of her mind? Or perhaps a subtle change in her personality, who knows. She has never been allowed such relationships while there is curiosity there she would never openly seek one.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    • I have no experience in this, in my Rps. I usually RP a set of twins I developed a while ago but that has come and gone. I am not against it, just never really had the opportunity.

• Aristea lost her memories, I never planned on her having siblings or parents. This could be utilized in an Rp later on if someone wanted, or even used to manipulate my character through trickery. *Shrug*
  • Views on lore:
  • I know very little of FFXIV lore, it has been close to a year and a half since I played. I am still reading up on and learning said Lore. This is partly why I have had Aristea lose her memory in a "horrible" act of clumsiness while skipping about in an undisclosed location. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • Completely new to RP in FFXIV, I have mostly RP'd on SWTOR and WoW with a little bit of IRC thrown into that mix. I have mostly RP'd in Say with random encounters at certain locations, but I have also been in guilds that only Rp'd in guildchat. I prefer "face to face" in Say.. but understand that is not for everyone.  I just find it hard to level annd Rp at the same time sometimes.

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:Central
  • Contact info:In game mail, or PM here.
[*][*][*]

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~