Hydaelyn Role-Players
Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Tonberry's Lantern (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? (/showthread.php?tid=9120)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - cuideag - 12-02-2014

Delial took her time in draining her cup of tea. The man who brought the parchment to her attention snickered and sneered while she slipped it from his hands. Some minutes later, when it became more and more evident that his patron did not share his amusement, he silently slipped back from wherever it was he came. She was not watching, no, nor did she care.
She set her cup down and re-read the words.

Her elbow set down upon the table, and she held her chin in her hands. She read it a third time, frowning.

"So much for subtlety," she eventually muttered.

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - Banquo Viaquo - 12-03-2014

Gideon readjusts his collar, turning from the fireplace, and very carefully dabs up the long streak of expelled tea on the carpet extending directly away from his armchair. He sits once more, takes a sip, and begins to crochet instead.

The fire burns merrily.

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - G'leo Nuhn - 12-04-2014

"That's what it says?!" G'leo exclaims in shock as the night guard reads the paper to him. "You must be fooling me. Let me see that!"

The guard is doing his best to reel in his laughter as the savage snatches up the note. "Aye, hahah, that is exactly what it says Cub." He has taken to call G'leo a pet name, the Nuhn being much younger than himself, and because the Miqo'te has yet to say anything against it. 

G'leo looks over the paper another time in the dim light of his cell. He scrutinizes it carefully before letting the note fly out of his hands, which now grip his hair in frustration. "GAAAAH!! If only I could read the damn thing! Why did I not pursue this earlier?!?!"

Another ring of laughter peels from the Guard who nearly falls back in his chair. "Oi, cub, calm yourself down before you make the other guards skittish." He walks over, scooping the paper up in his hand. "Aye, it is what it says here. You aren't mistaken; even if this article is full of shite...it's still rather entertaining to read. Oi! Don't tell Ser Crofte I said that!"

G'leo sighs. "That woman is more trouble than she knows (in reference to Spahro), fates above."

There is a moment of silence between them both as the guards laughter dies down. 

"Five tits tho...never would've imagined that is what is under her armor." The guard snickers to G'leo who is now finding himself trying to suppress laughter. 

They both end up just laughing together

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - ChewableMorphine - 01-29-2015

Nothing catches the eyes of the Hyena faster than the words "Hero" and "Harlot" in the same sentence; he briskly reads the blurb for some juicy gossip which he covets so dearly.

"Eheh, I knew the Flames were getting trashy by keeping me close but come on... Better her than I. The double standard of a buxom woman being scolded for her sexual appeal and letting I, a semi-nude madman commissioned by the Flame General Raubahn himself run freely with a damn near cult following... well that's a fallacy. Shame they couldn't just find something better to write in this paper..."

He trailed off from his monologue, skimming through some more while pondering the fact his simple mind was able to process such deep understanding of social commentary.

"Oh look, the chocobo race results!"

Nevermind.

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - Mercurias - 01-29-2015

Solomon laughs as he sits and flips through the article with a small grin. As he begins to tear apart the page for lavatory material, he murmurs to himself, "Two vaginas, five breasts, and not interested in any more kids? It'd at least be worth a third date."

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - Cynel1 - 02-14-2015

Cyneler Reads the Article with Disgust. Ugh the Things People Write these days.

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - Askier - 02-15-2015

Jin'li sipped his early cup of black tea as he read. Once his black eyes had finished reading the article, he placed the parchment down and looked over at the crow that was seated on the desk beside him.

"This one is not sure whom wrote this article specifically, but publicly defaming a Lady for having two vaginas and seven children is far from kind. To disclose such personal information is remarkably rude. This one is offended for the Lady Crofte. After all, we did have such a wonderful dinner together. Before we liberate her from the affliction of that that currently consumes her, this one will have to send a sympathy card with our condolences to show her our support.”

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - K'nahli - 02-15-2015

Show Content

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-15-2015

(02-15-2015, 01:01 AM)K Wrote:
Show Content

Don't worry, Eva can pay for a reprinting.

~~~Reply-edit to avoid another post:~~~
Show Content

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - C'kayah Polaali - 02-15-2015

It's a few months old (the original article dates from the 1st of December last year), so it's not thaaaaaaat bad a piece of necromancy...

RE: Coatleque Crofte, Hero or Harlot? - Monster Lady - 02-24-2015

Yuki was sitting at the table within her room, her knees tucked within the cushion. She'd just awoken and opened the newspaper to see what was traveling through Eorzea. Her brows rose high as she read the segment, her eyes never blinking.

Her jaw fell slack, quickly looking over the paper, searching for a date, soon discovering that this was an oldish issue. "How.. Did this get here.. Exactly..?" She asked the small rat looking creature whom was resting on her head yet she quickly dismissed it and sipped her tea.

Then quickly she picked it up again. "Whaaaaat?" She re-read it, along with the furry creature. "I feel bad for who this 'Coatleque' person is but.. Where did they get that many breasts from?!"