Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Mitsuko Rhowa - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Mitsuko Rhowa (/showthread.php?tid=9143)

Mitsuko Rhowa - Nasha Aqi - 12-03-2014

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:
    Mitsuko Rhowa
  • Primary character:
    Mitsuko Rhowa
  • Linkshells:
    The Reclaimers (FC IC chat)
  • Primary RP linkshell:
    The Reclaimers (FC IC chat)

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium-Heavy, I tend to always be IC/Up to RP. I do use some very mature themes, within ranges that people do not like, so...bit of a warning...Though can sometimes be found just running about like a crazy person in a silly outfit, doing dungeons or leveling up some crafting.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm all for them, especially when some realism is involved. I'm even for having my character hurt by others doing, though it does require a good bit of trust, and knowing the players involved to know just how far it can be done.

• Views on IC romance:
    Having done quite a few over the years, I'm all for letting things go as they develop naturally...Sure occasionally I've been asked to come into this game, and make a character for someone, but when things get the green light after, it's all organic. Characters have likes and dislikes, and if there are many more likes than dislikes, and characters get along and start feeling for each other, why stop it?

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Having an extended family can be a grace and a hindrance in my eyes. If you work on a pair of siblings with someone, it's quite different than if someone just wants to play your character's sibling, though you've not written one in story wise, or the one written isn't how they want to play them. All in all, when done right, it can be great.

• Views on lore:
    I try to stay as in-lore as possible within a game, I'll try to find a loophole here or there to make my character at least seem plausible if I'm doing something a little out there, but not unlikely. Usually this is just a minor thing such as having a slightly illogical condition (Such as once playing an Albino within a race of people who generally are never even thought to be able to be such...Albino Hellsguard anyone?)

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    The chat functions...Function...95% of the time. I wish there was maybe just one more level of "Range" between Say and Yell, to represent louder speech, yet not be a Yell...I don't know...With how Shout is used as general chat...Just feels like it's needed.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: EST
  • Contact info: Send me a PM here or In Game!

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Mitsuko Rhowa - Nasha Aqi - 06-03-2015

Update!

I should have posted this somewhere above, but I also role play very mature subject matters. Things such as depressed characters, suicidal thoughts, and other such really dark things.

While I as a player do these, many are not willing to delve that deeply into things, or associate with people such as myself. It also stands to warn those in advance that I as a player and not always the most stable of sorts, and if things are too heavily relate-able to me, I may say or do something stupid in a half-automatic attempt to de-stress!