Hydaelyn Role-Players
Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT (/showthread.php?tid=9253)

Pages: 1 2

Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - PerkPrincess - 12-12-2014

It's filled with lady pirates and it is called The Missing Member.

IT'S NAME IS IN FACT THE MISSING PENIS.

We could hang out there and make fun of any boys wandering into the girl's fort.

What's not to love?

[Image: tumblr_nggdvhU8oK1sb8wlwo6_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_nggdvhU8oK1sb8wlwo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nggdvhU8oK1sb8wlwo3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nggdvhU8oK1sb8wlwo4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_nggdvhU8oK1sb8wlwo5_1280.png]

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa has a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - V'aleera - 12-12-2014

That's extremely funny and extremely typical of the game's writers.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa has a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Ette - 12-12-2014

I want this. I want this nine times. I want a cutthroat IC girl gang that wears copious amounts of leather and sneers and boys and I want them to hang out in there.

Edit: and they all need blades sewn into the brims of their hats and shoved into the soles of their boots.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa has a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Blue - 12-12-2014

A lil too scary-looking for my lady characters XD

Also, the Miqo'te inside forcing a guy to eat aphrodisiacs to make him work in her bed is kind of creepy <_<; .... He's even pleading for "no more".

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Oli! - 12-12-2014

(12-12-2014, 01:08 AM)Blue Wrote: A lil too scary-looking for my lady characters XD

[Image: 4652-darth-vader-i-find-your-lack-of-fai...urbing.jpg]

I find your lack of dick disturbing.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Yhen Yizeh - 12-12-2014

Obligatory sex =/= gender comment?

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - PerkPrincess - 12-12-2014

(12-12-2014, 01:07 AM)Lafi Wrote: I want this. I want this nine times. I want a cutthroat IC girl gang that wears copious amounts of leather and sneers and boys and I want them to hang out in there.

Edit: and they all need blades sewn into the brims of their hats and shoved into the soles of their boots.

Yes this is exactly what I need to happen.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - PkThunda - 12-12-2014

Must... Not... Make.. Cutthroat Lala pirate lady.... MUST NOT. NO.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Oli! - 12-12-2014

(12-12-2014, 01:44 AM)PkThunda Wrote: Must... Not... Make.. Cutthroat Lala pirate lady.... MUST NOT. NO.

HA HA YOU COMMENTED ON IT.

NOW YOU HAVE TO.

10/10 WOULD RP WITH.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - McBeefâ„¢ - 12-12-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjG7-5kbevo

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - PkThunda - 12-12-2014

(12-12-2014, 01:47 AM)Oli! Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 01:44 AM)PkThunda Wrote: Must... Not... Make.. Cutthroat Lala pirate lady.... MUST NOT. NO.

HA HA YOU COMMENTED ON IT.

NOW YOU HAVE TO.

10/10 WOULD RP WITH.

*Screeches*
I'll make a character design- BUT I CANT HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER RIGHT NOW I HAVE GOALS I HAV A WIF E AND CHILD

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Kellach Woods - 12-12-2014

There's already a cutthroat pirate lady though and she wouldn't be caught dead hanging in there.

Meh MAYBE I'll join you once I have Kell's maid outfit. Which, yes, requires 3-Star crafting.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Mae - 12-12-2014

(12-12-2014, 01:04 AM)PerkPrincess Wrote: It's filled with lady pirates and it is called The Missing Member.
...They'renotmissingandthat'snotsausagethat'ssittingonalmostalltheplates..!!!

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Seriphyn - 12-12-2014

This game has so much sexualized dialogue that it makes this sexually frustrated gentlemen envious of NPCs.

RE: Loving reminder that Limsa houses a Lady's Bar and we SHOULD BE ALL OVER THAT - Gone. - 12-12-2014

How did I never notice this before? :')