Hydaelyn Role-Players
LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: LF Partner in Crime! :3 (/showthread.php?tid=9278)

Pages: 1 2

LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Ririla Rila - 12-14-2014

Hi there~ ^.^

My character Liliro Liro is quite the little mischief! She is often lurking around spying on people, O-Or taking pretty things which aren't hers!

What I'm looking for is a partner in crime! Someone Lili can do these things with but who is also her best friend a-and maybe more? *blushes* and if the two reeeeeally get along then maybe.. E-Eternal Bond.. [Image: blush.gif]

Preferably A female Lala like herself but that's not a definite! She is more of a personality seeker than looks so let me know if you want to meet her! Here is her Wiki and a picture below for those who want to get a better feel for her. :3

I look forward to hearing from you!

[Image: File:Liliro_Liro%21.png]

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Yhen Yizeh - 12-14-2014

Adorable. <3.

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Steel Wolf - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 11:38 AM)Yhen Yizeh Wrote: Adorable. <3.

I was kinda hoping you would reply to this thread, "boss". :3

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Yhen Yizeh - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 11:48 AM)Steel Wolf Wrote:

I was kinda hoping you would reply to this thread, "boss".  :3

<3 

I haven't seen you in forever btw. Get on ):

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Ludivine Goultard - 12-14-2014

Oho? I'm sure Ludivine wouldn't mind meeting a fellow troublemaker.

I'd be interested in at least meeting your character ICly! Even if the two don't get along, it'd be nice to see what happens.

Just find me in game or send a tell if you spy me around. Look forward to meeting you!

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Ririla Rila - 12-14-2014

Thank you! ^.^

And Ludivine, I'm sure Lili will have a little spy on you soon hehe~ should be interesting :3

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Steel Wolf - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 11:51 AM)Yhen Yizeh Wrote: I haven't seen you in forever btw. Get on ):

Been on for the past couple of days, yo. You'd just been listed as AFK so I didn't get any responses back...and I'm currently at work. :c

OP: You looking for a partner in crime only, or someone who could use your talents? :3

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Ririla Rila - 12-14-2014

(12-14-2014, 01:24 PM)Steel Wolf Wrote:
(12-14-2014, 11:51 AM)Yhen Yizeh Wrote: I haven't seen you in forever btw. Get on ):

Been on for the past couple of days, yo.  You'd just been listed as AFK so I didn't get any responses back...and I'm currently at work.  :c

OP: You looking for a partner in crime only, or someone who could use your talents? :3

Well this thread was made so I can find myself a partner yes, but I'm always looking to expand my RP circle! ^.^ So i'm sure her talents can be used!

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - C'kayah Polaali - 12-15-2014

You had me at "crime" Big Grin

This won't necessarily cover your desires for romance, but look up Tylwyth Narah, we might be just what you're looking for from the crime side of things...

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Nessa Sawyer - 12-16-2014

Just made a new alt that might be of some interest! She's a Keeper, pretty decent with a boy, and is very good at playing the part of the wide-eyed aspiring bard from the little old Shroud. But she's definitely a troublemaker in her own right and I can see her being more than glad to help Lili out. She's bisexual too, so who knows about the romance bit (and if you wanted to keep looking for a female Lala maybe they could be a trio of sorts?)

Anyway character's name is Tahla Khamazom if you're interested!

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Ririla Rila - 12-17-2014

Hi! I am indeed still on the search for a partner in crime! I would prefer to have someone who was on their main toon purely because of activity, but I would still love to meet her! ^.^

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Kinono - 12-20-2014

If Kino wasn't in such a "settled down" phase right now, you know you'd be able to count on me for crime. Maybe some day!

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Ririla Rila - 12-20-2014

(12-20-2014, 11:14 PM)Kinono Wrote: If Kino wasn't in such a "settled down" phase right now, you know you'd be able to count on me for crime. Maybe some day!

I will nab her someday! :3

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - sforze - 12-21-2014

If you need someone from whom to steal/make mischief, I'm happy to volunteer my poor lady to be your victim.

RE: LF Partner in Crime! :3 - Ririla Rila - 12-21-2014

(12-21-2014, 12:16 AM)sforze Wrote: If you need someone from whom to steal/make mischief, I'm happy to volunteer my poor lady to be your victim.

That sounds like a lot of fun! ^.^ I'll be sure to find your character Wink