Hydaelyn Role-Players
Uly's Art and Commissions OPEN! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Uly's Art and Commissions OPEN! (/showthread.php?tid=9293)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions (Bust Shots) - Uielyave - 12-27-2014

(12-27-2014, 05:01 PM)Jin Wrote: Hi, I'd like a Full Lineart + Full Color, may I pm you with details and such? Big Grin
Yes, of course!

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions (Bust Shots) - Uielyave - 12-29-2014

Show Content

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions (Bust Shots) - Reppu - 12-30-2014

Oh hey, it's one of my neighbors AND the person who did Jariana's artwork! I totally want a slot! Let's work this out! Big Grin

Full Lineart + Full Color! 400k! All that jazz! Let me know when to contact, which method, so on!

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions (Bust Shots) - Uielyave - 12-30-2014

(12-30-2014, 04:03 PM)Reppu Wrote: Oh hey, it's one of my neighbors AND the person who did Jariana's artwork! I totally want a slot! Let's work this out! Big Grin

Full Lineart + Full Color! 400k! All that jazz! Let me know when to contact, which method, so on!

Send me a private message! We can discuss there! Big Grin And thank you for your compliment!

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions (Bust Shots) - Uielyave - 12-31-2014

Jin'sae's commission is finished!  Phew. x.x sorry that took so long!
[Image: UAvq4ti.png]

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions (Bust Shots) - Drifter - 12-31-2014

Wow! Looking good Jin'sae! I can see why all those straight ladies fall for you Wink

Also, if there's an open spot on a waiting list or something I would to be on it.

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions (Bust Shots) - Shea Aveline - 12-31-2014

Wow, love what you're doing, Uly! I'm definitely interested.

I've sent you a PM. <3

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions (Bust Shots) - Uielyave - 12-31-2014

;w; Thank you everyone for your support! I'll do my best for everyone interested!

PLEASE NOTE!

In mid January I will be taking a leave of absence to go visit a friend for a few weeks. If your commission is unfinished during that time, I will finish it at their place, but won't take any more after that. 

So please keep that in mind, thank you. Heart

Now, i will add names to the waiting list and all that, again, thank you all so much! BlushDazed

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions (Bust Shots) - Kyatai - 01-01-2015

Great job!!!  Heart Lovely pieces!

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions CLOSED - Uielyave - 01-03-2015

Reppu's Commission is finished! Sorry that took so long!

[Image: UT2pZJ6.jpg]

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions CLOSED - Reppu - 01-03-2015

Yehehe~ Thank you, Uie!

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions CLOSED - Uielyave - 01-05-2015

A Special Note to Those Waiting on Commissions:

I have a full IRL schedule this week, and am still trying to get used to my new medications. 
I'm working as fast as I can to get your pictures done by their deadlines, but I have to get my real life stuff sorted as well! 

I will have them done before I leave on my Vacation on the 18th, so please don't worry. ;w; 

Thank you all for your wonderful support, and please look forward to the finished pieces. 

Thank you!

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions CLOSED - Uielyave - 01-07-2015

Phew! Commission finished!

Show Content

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions CLOSED - Reshie - 01-07-2015

I love it and know they will too! Thank you Uly! It will be a nice wedding present for them both. Big Grin

RE: Uly's Art and Commissions CLOSED - Drifter - 01-07-2015

Omg these are so good!

*squee's for being next*