Hydaelyn Role-Players
Wedding Pictures - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Wedding Pictures (/showthread.php?tid=9367)

Wedding Pictures - Cirina Qalli - 12-21-2014

Not sure if this is the right spot or anything, or if anyone cares, but Garry and I just got married, and I took a bunch of screenies that I wanted to share.

They're up on Imgur. If anyone has questions about what happens during the ceremony or anything, let us know. Smile

Garry took some video too that I can put a link too pretty soon, once we get it uploaded somewhere.

[Image: EnSPXbE.jpg]

RE: Wedding Pictures - Erik Mynhier - 12-21-2014

(12-21-2014, 11:03 PM)Aireiel Wrote: Not sure if this is the right spot or anything, or if anyone cares, but Garry and I just got married, and I took a bunch of screenies that I wanted to share.

They're up on Imgur. If anyone has questions about what happens during the ceremony or anything, let us know. Smile

Garry took some video too that I can put a link too pretty soon, once we get it uploaded somewhere.

[Image: EnSPXbE.jpg]

Absolutely lovely you look. And the groom was fetching too. Congratulations.

RE: Wedding Pictures - FreelanceWizard - 12-22-2014

Aww! It looks like it was a beautiful ceremony. I wish I could've been there. Sad

RE: Wedding Pictures - Cliodhna Eoghan - 12-22-2014

That cake O^O
The rest of the pictures are great, can't wait till I can have mine x3

RE: Wedding Pictures - Ririla Rila - 12-22-2014

Soooo pretty!

Damn you're both looking so good, and the ceremony looks soooo adorably fabulous! Makes me want to eternal bond a million times more~

#SaveMeCake

RE: Wedding Pictures - Ciel - 12-22-2014

Thanks for sharing!

RE: Wedding Pictures - Erik Mynhier - 12-22-2014

Also I'm going to also say you made my day with these pics I've been worried/wondering if I have to wear the tux as it would be completely ooc for Erik to be married in anything other then his Flame uniform. Seeing your groom in armor I was like "YES!!!!!" He looked sharp (nothing to the bride mind you), what was he wearing? Lord's Armor?

RE: Wedding Pictures - Menelwen - 12-22-2014

Oh! That looks absolutely wonderful!

I do like that you don't have to wear the wedding attire if it isn't your cup of tea. I do have one question regarding the cake though. Once you place it, can it be picked back up? Or is it like any other food item?

RE: Wedding Pictures - Gar - 12-22-2014

The armor I was wearing was the Mythril set dyed Pure White with Augmented Paladin Boots. One thing to keep in mind with armor is that you won't be able to see the ring on your finger when they put them on each other (which is what I wanted. Its a big 'ol magician ring for men, too). But yeah you can wear whatever, its nice. Big Grin

The cake is just a regular furniture item, its not even one of the food ones. It'll be bound like any other furniture, but yes you can pick it up and save it for later.

RE: Wedding Pictures - Gar - 12-22-2014

Oh, I almost forgot I was going to give some info to anyone who is wondering about the timing of the event.

So if you don't want to read it all, just know this: You don't get to save time for the reception. It is 20 minutes no matter how fast you get through everything and then they boot you out.

When you get in they give you 20 minutes to be in your dressing room. Here you finalize your plans and like any other point, can start earlier if you and your bond partner ring the bells.

There's the entrance scene and a bit of talking before they give you 10 minutes to exchange vows if you'd like. We weren't expecting this, but we had other things planned so it wasn't a big deal. Just know it gives you that time up there if you'd like to write vows.

Once all the little scenes are done they give you the 20 minute reception. I'd suggest having things a bit planned out as best you can if you want pictures and the like. We RP'd a little bit then dragged the group around to snap pics in different areas of the chapel.

After the 20 minutes they show your exit scene then you all end up outside the chapel. So like I've mentioned, you DO NOT get to save your extra time for more reception. That was our thinking and we didn't get it. So don't rush the scenes if you're enjoying everything. You'll get the same time no matter what.

RE: Wedding Pictures - Cirina Qalli - 12-22-2014

(12-22-2014, 12:00 AM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: Aww! It looks like it was a beautiful ceremony. I wish I could've been there. Sad

I wish you could have come too L'yhta, but RL comes first. Smile You were there in spirit. We do need to rp more though.Tongue

RE: Wedding Pictures - Steel Wolf - 12-22-2014

AWWWWWH MAH GAWWWWD! *bawling*

Seriously, those just...that was an amazing album and thank you for sharing and you both looked beautiful and that looked like immense fun and..and...

*more bawling*

RE: Wedding Pictures - Adan07 - 05-19-2015

Superb photographs! Thanks for sharing here. Anyways we are also looking for a destination wedding. Please suggest some venue! The venue should be nice as we are going to have an adventurous wedding.