Hydaelyn Role-Players
âž½ Commissions by Lyraciilee [ Rehauled & Open! ] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: âž½ Commissions by Lyraciilee [ Rehauled & Open! ] (/showthread.php?tid=9421)

Pages: 1 2 3

âž½ Commissions by Lyraciilee [ Rehauled & Open! ] - Nauta Lyehga - 12-26-2014

[Image: iJTSEwR.png]
[Image: HRP0Hp2.png]
[Image: 5YnIrXg.png]
[Image: jFX9Uym.png]
[Image: K8w1RP9.png]
[Image: w0rBVdD.png]

Commissions are officially OPEN!

In order to make some extra cash this year, I’m opening up my commissions more seriously. I’ll be taking 4-5 slots per month with an approximate finish time of 1 month from the day you pay the invoice to receive your order artwork.

Examples and prices are posted above, but please note prices are guidelines and may vary depending upon what you’re looking to order! Couples and group commissions are welcome ( aka. 2+ people per image ) but will obviously cost more. If you’re interested, please see my ➽ COMMISSION ToS and how to order guide. I will draw NSFW art.

If you can’t order, but you’re interested, signal boosts are appreciated! I’ll be taking comms all of 2017! If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected], or drop me a message here or on tumblr. Thank you!

âž½ DA account âž½ art tag âž½ Comission ToS âž½ Commission Order Form

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Ilwe'ran - 12-26-2014

Hello, I would like to commission you, I send you a pm (but please, raise your prices, they are way too low *hugs*).

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Titor - 12-26-2014

May I get a half body of my OC, Titor?
Links to his ref are in my signature, the text under the image.

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Ha'uruh Nunh - 12-26-2014

Headshot piece please.  Reserving my spot.

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Dogberry - 12-26-2014

I'd like to commission you for a full body of Dogberry.
Username: Dogberry Himalspyr
Type: Full Body
References: I can give you a screenshot of a similar pose. He is sitting, leaning forward, with a bottle of rum on his knee and grinning.
Misc. Details: I'll answer any questions you might have.

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Nauta Lyehga - 12-26-2014

@Ilwe'ran
I don't mind large/multiple commissions at all. I'll take them all this batch. I'm just not sure what a tabar is. lol. How old did you want the kids to be in the head shots as well? Babies, kids, infants, toddlers? Also, thank you for thinking I should raise my prices <3 What would you think would be a fair price?

So far the quote for your commissions would be about:
Headshot 1; 18k
Headshot 2; 18k
Fullbody Couple; 65k

Fair enough prices for you?
If so, go ahead and mail half of the total ( 50.5k gil) to Cherishen Weiss. Let me know when you've done it.

@Titor
Sure I can do a half body for Titor. Was there any pose or emotion that you wanted to the image?
For just a plain half body without anything specific the quote stands at at about:
25k.
If you're agreed to that go ahead and send half of the total ( 12.5k) to Cherishen Weiss. Let me know when you've done that!

@Ha'uruh Nunh
Sure, I don't mind reserving a head shot piece for you! Please update me when you've got everything together! I'll hold the spot for a week.

@Dogberry
No problem Dogberry. I'll need a few screenshots of your character before I can start or give you a more accurate quote. But I'm thinking on the higher side probably. 45k - 50k most likely.

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Titor - 12-26-2014

Awesome! Well he is a mad scientist, so anything looking mad-sciency would be good. Other than that I have no specifics Big Grin

@Titor
Awesome. Go ahead and send Cherishen Weiss 12.5k and I'll get started tonight!

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Ilwe'ran - 12-26-2014

(12-26-2014, 08:53 PM)Kluha Wrote: @Ilwe'ran
I don't mind large/multiple commissions at all. I'll take them all this batch. I'm just not sure what a tabar is. lol. How old did you want the kids to be in the head shots as well? Babies, kids, infants, toddlers? Also, thank you for thinking I should raise my prices <3 What would you think would be a fair price?

So far the quote for your commissions would be about:
Headshot 1; 18k
Headshot 2; 18k
Fullbody Couple; 65k

Fair enough prices for you?
If so, go ahead and mail half of the total ( 50.5k gil) to Cherishen Weiss. Let me know when you've done it.

Tabard :

[Image: ffxiv_23112014_024256_zps53eb3300.png~original]

Kids are babies, gave you the screen mostly so you get an idea for the colors Smile

Yup yup, raise your prices please, you can double or triple Smile

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - SM Nick - 12-26-2014

As of this moment I have 67.5K gil on Sakura, so I would like this:
1 Head Shot of Solis (my main)
1 Head Shot of Sakura
EITHER 1 chibi featuring both Solis and Sakura or halfbody featuring both.

@Ilwe'ran
Oh! The shirt tabard! Duh.
No worries. I can do that.
Uh, well if you want I'll just double them then.
So then
Headshot1&2; 36k each ( 72k total)
Fullbody Couple; 130k

If it sounds good to you go ahead and moogle mail Cherishen Weiss 101k gil!

@Solis Claritas
I'll need references for Solis and Sakura please.
And for the head shots it'll be about 30k total ( 15k per headshot )
and then if you want the chibi with both it's another 25k
or 45k for the halfbody with both.

So you'll be wanting the headshots and the chibi with both then for a total of 55k?
If it sounds good to you post your references and send Cherishen Weiss 27.5k gil and I'll get started.

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Minako Kobayashi - 12-26-2014

So uh.. Half body, color. :3 Can get you the gil whenever.. Erm, and if you have any major questions you got my Skype so~...
[Image: 7a952a22deae5162b423d1b501e8f1ad.png]
[Image: e01ccac658a04f446de8a2f7886bc5c5.png]

Couples half portrait, color.
Maybe have his right arm wrap around behind her with his cheesy smile and not do the paint that's on his nose? <3 Oh! forgot to mention his hair is the same color as Eshy's right now. And would love for it to be in the artwork as well<3
 Thank you. :3

[Image: 15a7434e95446c545f7f558769964804.png]
[Image: B5YugxCIUAEvwF5.jpg:large]

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Dogberry - 12-28-2014

[Image: TAGhBGY.png]

This is the best shot I can manage. If you need better let me know and I'll see what I can do.

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Nauta Lyehga - 12-29-2014

[Image: NfhrQOS.png]
Titor half-body
Here's the finished piece for you~ <3
I hope you like this piece and will considering ordering again some time. If you want the jpeg or the original .sai or .psd file PM me and I'll send it to you via dropbox.
Please send the last half of your payment to Cherishen Weiss via Moogle Mail ( and any tip you'd like to include would be cool too <3 )

RE: Art & Hearth [ Gil Commissions ] - Titor - 12-29-2014

Thank you I have sent the payment ^^
You had drawn him in the alternate clothing that he does not wear though, but that is ok I suppose lol.