Hydaelyn Role-Players
Nice to meet you! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Nice to meet you! (/showthread.php?tid=9470)

Nice to meet you! - Y'lani - 12-31-2014

Hello! I'm Nyte, and my main is Y'lani. (You can call me either!)

I've been lurking on these forums for a little while now and I figure it is high time to let myself out of the lurkers and into the contributors. I wouldn't say I'm exactly new to roleplaying, but I am a newblood to this community.

I'm new to Final Fantasy XIV and, I'll admit, I'm still tugging at the early ropes. I haven't even gotten into Balmung yet! (Though my profile says otherwise, because I am determined).

I can't wait to meet you all when I finally make it into the same server as most of you! Here, if you'd like, I can offer coffee and we can wait together. I offer tea too, as part of the Official Tea Time Balmung Servicesâ„¢.

See you then!

RE: Nice to meet you! - Kurt S. - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 12:00 AM)Y Wrote: Hello! I'm Nyte, and my main is Y'lani. (You can call me either!)

I've been lurking on these forums for a little while now and I figure it is high time to let myself out of the lurkers and into the contributors. I wouldn't say I'm exactly new to roleplaying, but I am a newblood to this community.

I'm new to Final Fantasy XIV and, I'll admit, I'm still tugging at the early ropes. I haven't even gotten into Balmung yet! (Though my profile says otherwise, because I am determined).

I can't wait to meet you all when I finally make it into the same server as most of you! Here, if you'd like, I can offer coffee and we can wait together. I offer tea too, as part of the Official Tea Time Balmung Servicesâ„¢.

See you then!

How much is the going rate for your tea and coffee and what's the house specialty? Welcome to the community XD

RE: Nice to meet you! - Y'lani - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 12:07 AM)Kurt S. Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 12:00 AM)Y Wrote: -snip-

How much is the going rate for your tea and coffee and what's the house specialty? Welcome to the community XD
It's as free as your time is. Which, inconveniently, is not very free if you happen to be an expensive person to spend time with. (The upperclass, anyone?)

The house specialty is "Fat Chocobo ala Mode". The taste is as it sounds.

(12-31-2014, 12:14 AM)Y Wrote:

It's as free as your time is. Which, inconveniently, is not very free if you happen to be an expensive person to spend time with. (The upperclass, anyone?)

The house specialty is "Fat Chocobo ala Mode". The taste is as it sounds.

I'll make it a point to try and catch you online then, even if I have to stay up for it. Big Grin

(12-31-2014, 01:05 AM)Kurt S. Wrote:

-snip-

I'll make it a point to try and catch you online then, even if I have to stay up for it. Big Grin
I'll make the same effort with you, and thank you! Moogle

(12-31-2014, 01:13 AM)Y Wrote:

-snip-

Perfect because I live in another timezone and my character hasn't even reached level 30 v.v

RE: Nice to meet you! - Warren Castille - 12-31-2014

Oh boy, a lurker. Now everyone gets to wonder what they've done or said on camera to give you insight onto them without having the same in kind. The most fun.

Welcome aboard, hope you can make it onto the server sooner rather than later. In the mean time, there's all sorts of tasty threads and discussions waiting to be, er, discussed.

RE: Nice to meet you! - Minako - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 08:48 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Oh boy, a lurker. Now everyone gets to wonder what they've done or said on camera to give you insight onto them without having the same in kind. The most fun.

Welcome aboard, hope you can make it onto the server sooner rather than later. In the mean time, there's all sorts of tasty threads and discussions waiting to be, er, discussed.

Oh c'mon old man, it's always fun when u go from lurking to the light XD
Welcome! Hope to see ya around! (In game with my alt on Balm and here on the forum with my main!)

RE: Nice to meet you! - Mercurias - 12-31-2014

HI NYTE THIS IS BRAM I AM POSTING ON YOUR THING. 

Welcome to the RPC, missy. Smile

(12-31-2014, 01:17 AM)Kurt S. Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 01:13 AM)Y Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 12:07 AM)Kurt S. Wrote: How much is the going rate for your tea and coffee and what's the house specialty? Welcome to the community XD
-snip-

Perfect because I live in another timezone and my character hasn't even reached level 30 v.v
Hey, your character is a higher level than mine! That is, unless level 0's are now in style. As for your timezone: you'll find me most often from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM CST. I might be on at other times, but those are the best times to look for me.

(12-31-2014, 01:18 PM)Mercurias Wrote: HI NYTE THIS IS BRAM I AM POSTING ON YOUR THING. 

HI BRAM! THANK YOU FOR POSTING ON MY THING. GO BRAM!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody!

RE: Nice to meet you! - V'aleera - 12-31-2014

I was also a lurker before dragging myself into the light, so welcome.

As for getting on Balmung: patch days are your friend. Pre-make a character appearance, have a name ready, and then try to be online a few minutes before the server shuts down/comes up. Almost guaranteed to work.

RE: Nice to meet you! - Zetchryn - 12-31-2014

(12-31-2014, 01:18 PM)Mercurias Wrote: HI NYTE THIS IS BRAM I AM POSTING ON YOUR THING. 

Bram? Bram Causofobrel? Or someone else? (Forgive me if I butchered the name horribly)

Also! WELCOME NEW PERSON Big Grin