Hydaelyn Role-Players
Another Roegadyn Lass! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Another Roegadyn Lass! (/showthread.php?tid=9518)

Another Roegadyn Lass! - MoenMoen - 01-02-2015

Greetings, new nerd-friends! It is I – controller of Moengeim Fraefyrwyn (main, Balmung) and C'lyhhmi Khai (undeveloped alt, Gilgamesh) and Aimiliens Heuloix (an Ishguardian gramps who I'll move to one of the RP servers when they open up again).

[Image: tumblr_nbrs0316z11su3oamo1_1280.jpg]

*throws her hands up and cheers*

I purchased this game over a year ago but haven't really started getting into it until now. I've met a handful of you already in the Broken Chairs Linkshell. I'm always up for meeting more!

YE OLDE NUTSHELL

MMORPG background
World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2 are the only MMORPGs that I've played other than this one. I'm still active in WoW (yes! I know, boo and hiss and stuff, hehe). Honestly, if it weren't for the RP community that I've found/built around myself over the years, I probably would have left WoW A long time ago. As it stands now, though, I've just got too many good friends to leave, you know? But! That doesn't mean I can't RP in other games too.

RP experience
I started RPing in forums when I was about... 12? Alternate universe Sailormoon RP, of course! Hah! I eventually created and GMed my own forum which lived for a number of years.

Then – years of no RP at all! D:

WoW revived my love for RP about 5 years ago. I've been RPing in game, on forums, and here and there through tumblr ever since!

Character ideas/info
I have three characters in game so far (mentioned above).

[Image: Moengeim-Fraefyrwyn-2.jpg]

Moengeim is a Roegadyn Sea Wolf born in Aleport and essentially raised by "legitimate" sailors and drunks. Born under the first Umbral Moon, the influence of Menphina the Lover manifests in Moengeim's beauty and her willingness and ability to love almost unconditionally (though she worships Llymlaen). However, her rough-around-the-edges upbringing has trained her to take more of a tough love approach. No coddling here! She's a tough-talkin', spittin', cussin', adventure seeking, jovial, gregarious gal who's fiercely independent despite her grand love for people. She can be quite generous and often makes friends without really meaning to.

Growing up, she wanted to be a Marauder, but when she came of age she just couldn't cut it. Literally – she lacks the raw strength needed to cut through boulders. So, she's settled for wielding a seafarers trident instead (Lancer). She has a secret, jealous loathing for Marauders that commonly leaks out in "well meaning" pranks and "harmless" rumor spreading (such as "I heard he has a special love for fuzzy slippers – likes to wear 'em on his hands. Don't ask me why!")

These days she's in her early-to-mid 30s and works independently doing odd jobs from fish mongering, to naval carpentry, to fighty mercenary work — anything that'll pay her well enough to maintain her independence and keep her coin purse happily jingly.

All that I know about C'lyhhmi so far is that she's an energetic, sneak-paw pugilist who left the comfort of the Couerl tribe to strike out on her own. I'd love some help developing her if there are any other Courel RPers on Gilgamesh!

And, Aimiliens – admittedly, I don't know much about the Ishguardiens yet. In fact... I miiiight even be misspelling their name. >_> But I do know that he's a typically gentle, elderly man who acts as a grandpa figure to a lot of people. He's always taking people under his wing until their broken wings heal. When riled up, he's a fierce, skilled mage who won't hesitate to call upon the elements to enact swift justice.

How did you learn about the coalition?
The great and all knowing Google. I know that most RP communities have a hub site somwhere on ye olde interwebs, so I searched you out. And found you! *wiggles her fingers at the screen*

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
You know, I like a blend. In general, I enjoy being in character as often as possible – even when derping around doing holiday quests.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?
IRL, I'm a graphic designer who loves to write, draw, nerd out about lore, and scheme RP plots. I have yet to do any FFxiv writing or art, but stay tuned.

Also, I am a lasertag fiend.

RE: Another Roegadyn Lass! - Hutarin - 01-02-2015

Welcome! Yay more Roe ladies! Also, love the hair.

RE: Another Roegadyn Lass! - V'aleera - 01-02-2015

More Roes is always good. Welcome!

RE: Another Roegadyn Lass! - Zelmanov - 01-02-2015

biggest fan of roe wimminz, welcome!

RE: Another Roegadyn Lass! - Oroban - 01-03-2015

Hurrah for Roe ladies, and hurrah for more RPers! Welcome to the RPC! Here's hoping you have a great time!