Hydaelyn Role-Players
Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing (/showthread.php?tid=9597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Sounsyy - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 04:42 PM)Whittledown Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 04:28 PM)Kage Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 04:01 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 03:40 PM)Kage Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 03:35 PM)Edgar Wrote: Edgar: "Kage, you flirted with the Roes at the Missing Member, didn't you?"
Kage: "I would not be surprised if Denn or the one Roe who shanked me in me back frequented the Missing Member."

Dennthota? Well there's your problem there. She's nothing but trouble. (luv u denn)
Well yeah, but Obsidian Hornet is cray too (Love you both).

Hornet's reputation for craziness is vastly overrated. Ya'll just can handle a strong female that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to punch until she gets it.

My kind of woman. <_< I mean wut.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Dogberry - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 04:28 PM)Kage Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 04:01 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 03:40 PM)Kage Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 03:35 PM)Edgar Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 01:51 PM)Kage Wrote: When every single FemRoe (all two of them -  OH WAIT OBSIDIAN) that you've met has expressed want of extreme violence towards you or your friend or wants to kill you.... OR DEY CRAY... Well...

Edgar: "Kage, you flirted with the Roes at the Missing Member, didn't you?"
Kage: "I would not be surprised if Denn or the one Roe who shanked me in me back frequented the Missing Member."

Dennthota? Well there's your problem there. She's nothing but trouble. (luv u denn)
Well yeah, but Obsidian Hornet is cray too (Love you both).

YOU DON'T KNOW THE HALF OF IT BROTHER. Dogberry was her rival in the Dhemgeim Love Dodecahedron or whatever.

There are plenty of nice Roe Ladies in Broken Chairs.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Gegenji - 01-09-2015

So, a thought. Since this is about flirting and everything...

Is there ever been a character (or character type) you've WANTED to have your character flirt with, but haven't? Either because it'd be out of character for them or for some other reason (such as them being taken already or not wanting to force an OOC pairing)? We've seen plenty of comments about accidental flirting, but what about the flirt that never was?

I... err... kinda want to see a Chachan being flirted at (since I couldn't see him doing it himself) by a FemRoe or Elezan or a Highlander lady, just because I find the size difference amusing. Of course, with a min-sized Lala, a lot of folks tower over the little guy. Blush

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Kage - 01-09-2015

Kage associates that tendency towards seething anger and violence with crazy.

Kage's just feeling burned by the ladies anyway.

Maybe it's because he does the falling for and not the pursuing.

^People to flirt with? Everyone. Kage does not do the wooing very well. His one attempt was dismal. And then when he gets wooed he stammers and blushes and OMG I RUNS

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Hutarin - 01-09-2015

D'ly just stares. Then again she tends to stare at everyone.
Does she think you're cute? Is there something on your face?
Nobody knooooows.

On a serious note D'ly's isn't really experienced in flirting and normally ends up feeling very awkward when she tries.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Dogberry - 01-09-2015

Dogberry's dating an Elezen girl, so he's officially been with all the races he finds attractive. C'mon, Au Ra.

OH!

In the case of actual "success"

Kage's technique
1) Be trapped in a miqo'te body

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Recoil - 01-09-2015

Being kind, simple, and endlessly oblivious to ongoing events.

For some reason, that really draws people to Nomad! : ] 

I suppose being a Roe helps too.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - C'kayah Polaali - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 04:58 PM)Kage Wrote: OH!

Kage's technique

Well, that presumes that being in a relationship with Nat counts as a success... Wink

(01-09-2015, 05:32 PM)C Wrote:

Kage's technique

Well, that presumes that being in a relationship with Nat counts as a success... Wink
There... were some others that became more for a Flirt-With-Kage and there is Kage really shouldn't have ERP'd there moment...

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - C'kayah Polaali - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 05:39 PM)Kage Wrote:

Kage's technique

There... were some others that became more for a Flirt-With-Kage and there is Kage really shouldn't have ERP'd there moment...

Welcome to the wonderful world of cat people, brother. Everyone loves us. Except the ones that don't. Seriously, though, ears and a tail do tend to polarize people...

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Yangh - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 04:53 PM)Hutarin Wrote: D'ly just stares. Then again she tends to stare at everyone.
Nobody knooooows.

On a serious note D'ly's isn't really experienced in flirting and normally ends up feeling very awkward when she tries.

D'ly normally ends up pouting then /shoving... that or her mouth simply hangs agape!

D'ly is mad cute, even P'azih thinks so.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Parvacake - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 05:43 PM)C Wrote:

Kage's technique

Welcome to the wonderful world of cat people, brother. Everyone loves us. Except the ones that don't. Seriously, though, ears and a tail do tend to polarize people...
Ears and tails do things to people >.>; Look at what happened to Lili when she had that fake fantasia. She cowered until C'kayah could sneak her out of the city away from people.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Hutarin - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 05:57 PM)Yangh Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 04:53 PM)Hutarin Wrote: D'ly just stares. Then again she tends to stare at everyone.
Nobody knooooows.

D'ly normally ends up pouting then /shoving... that or her mouth simply hangs agape!

D'ly is mad cute, even P'azih thinks so.

Shoving means she cares! I think...                                                                                     not really.

(01-09-2015, 05:57 PM)Lilithium Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 05:43 PM)C Wrote:

Kage's technique

Ears and tails do things to people >.>; Look at what happened to Lili when she had that fake fantasia. She cowered until C'kayah could sneak her out of the city away from people.
Oh don't need to tell me twice about ears and tails doing things to people.

Kage stumbled a lot. Couldn't walk well for long times.

Lili was there in fact! And I hope people laughed at this post too.