Hydaelyn Role-Players
Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing (/showthread.php?tid=9597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Telluride - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:12 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(01-08-2015, 05:09 PM)Telluride Wrote:
(01-08-2015, 05:04 PM)Dogberry Wrote: Courtesy, respect, wit, and when that fails, point at whatever you feel is your strongest physical characteristic and waggle your eyebrows.

Courtesy and respect are good for getting the ones that are interested in courtesy and respect.

Those are not always the fun ones.

That's what the wit is for. What girl doesn't love a cunning linguist?

Speaking in tongues is always in style, and flirting techniques simply present yet another problem that a gent can easily lick.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Lady Rivienne - 01-08-2015

Huh. Is threatening to rid you of life.. a way of flirting?

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - C'kayah Polaali - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:07 PM)Kage Wrote: Flirting?

What flirting?

You mean the thing when you ask your best friend who you really do have deep feelings for but she's TAKEN OK to take an invitation to a female Roe to go to the royal ball and said friend shacks with the invitee at the ball?

Of all the things C'kayah tried to teach Kage, this would have been the most useful...

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - C'kayah Polaali - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:17 PM)R.Delacroux Wrote: Huh. Is threatening to rid you of life.. a way of flirting?

C'kayah's got Moonkeeper blood in him. So yes. Rivienne telling him this would be.

(01-08-2015, 05:17 PM)R.Delacroux Wrote: Huh. Is threatening to rid you of life.. a way of flirting?

It is if you try and fail, either on purpose or accidentally. I'm sure that's a trope.

"If you don't kill me, my dear, I can tell by looking at you that I'll be appreciating my life much more soon afterward."

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Aaron - 01-08-2015

Aaron unconsciously attracts women from what I've seen.

His emo serious and Dante like sarcasm seems to appeal to women.

(01-08-2015, 05:19 PM)Aaron Wrote: Aaron unconsciously attracts women from what I've seen.

His emo serious and Dante like sarcasm seems to appeal to women.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdNSG6Boxkk[/video]

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Melkire - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:00 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Batman.

Da na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAAAAAAAAAN!

Cue very confused children who grew up on the Nolan films.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:07 PM)GloryRhodes Wrote: Alienne taught someone how to do this once.  "Hey!  Wanna see my tits?"

Yes, Alienne, master of seduction.

Strangely enough Eva has IC inspirations, Aka Otto, Alienne, and Seckhi. OOC I based her off of the 'top' characters in Yuri and Yaoi works. Mostly because, those are her favorite types of books, and she tries to emulate them.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Dogberry - 01-08-2015

You kidding? Half of the PCs in Eorzea grapple with primals for fun. Every aspect of a PCs life is something threatening to kill them.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - TheLastCandle - 01-08-2015

It's how Yvelont and Rivienne met, after all. <3

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Whittledown - 01-08-2015

1.) Develop combative relationship

2.) On Starlight Night challenge person to a fist fight to settle grievance

3.) Fall down flight of stone steps with said person

4.) Accidentally glimpse something beautiful in said person

5.) Become hopelessly addicted to person

6.) Eventually get stabbed by them but in a romantic kind of way

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - McBeefâ„¢ - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:25 PM)Whittledown Wrote: 6.) Eventually get stabbed by them but in a romantic kind of way

Oh my.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Dogberry - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:25 PM)Whittledown Wrote: 1.) Develop combative relationship

2.) On Starlight Night challenge person to a fist fight to settle grievance

3.) Fall down flight of stone steps with said person

4.) Accidentally glimpse something beautiful in said person

5.) Become hopelessly addicted to person

6.) Eventually get stabbed by them but in a romantic kind of way

This is what could have been between Obsidian Hornet and Dogberry.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Melody - 01-08-2015

Melody has been a very playful smart-ass lately. I think this has made her seem very flirtatious to some...but of course that has never been her intention.

*shifty eyes*