Hydaelyn Role-Players
Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing (/showthread.php?tid=9597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - GloryRhodes - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:22 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:
(01-08-2015, 05:07 PM)GloryRhodes Wrote: Alienne taught someone how to do this once.  "Hey!  Wanna see my tits?"

Yes, Alienne, master of seduction.
Say what you will, the answer is usually yes.

Disclaimer: Technique not recommended for Lalafell.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Aya - 01-08-2015

Aya totally doesn't flirt!

She just lets hers eyelashes, hips, and sometimes a purposeful little lean or bend, do the talking for her ^_^

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Aaron - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:22 PM)Telluride Wrote:
(01-08-2015, 05:19 PM)Aaron Wrote: Aaron unconsciously attracts women from what I've seen.

His emo serious and Dante like sarcasm seems to appeal to women.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdNSG6Boxkk[/video]
LOL THAT'S ALMOST EXACTLY HOW HE REPLIES TO THEM XD

And this way, occasionally.
[youtube]6XvbJobf69c[/youtube]

ima tease like that xD

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Bryn - 01-08-2015

For Bryn, it's casual flattery juxtaposed with playful teasing, and then generally acting aloof and cool. Works a charm.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Telluride - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:28 PM)Aya Wrote: Aya totally doesn't flirt!

She just lets hers eyelashes, hips, and sometimes a purposeful little lean or bend, do the talking for her ^_^

Can I order another one of those Rum cocktails, for you to mix at your hip? Best drink Nathan had sampled in a while

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Dogberry - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:30 PM)Bryn Wrote: For Bryn, it's casual flattery juxtaposed with playful teasing, and then generally acting aloof and cool. Works a charm.

And puns. Puns, right?

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Faye - 01-08-2015

Faye's professional flirting guide:

1. Act aloof and disinterested in sex/relationship to make yourself seem like a challenge and make it all the more flattering when others believe you have an interest in them.

2. Show enough skin to catch their interest, yet never enough to sate their curiosity or make yourself seem a harlot!

3. Smile pretty, bat your eyelashes, say what they want to hear, coo sweet nothings in their ear.

4. Always leave them wondering! Be mysterious, intriguing, demure, and maybe a little dangerous!

5. Let them look but not touch.

6. Act capable, but then falter at the last moment to let them swoop in and be your hero, let them feel in control and useful.

7. Ultimately, the last step: Get what you want from them and immediately turn the charm off. :v

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Berrod Armstrong - 01-08-2015

For Berrod, it involves maintaining a grumpy, forbidding exterior and then...a smile. Just the one. Works wonders.

Other than that, looking generally unavailable. It's amazing how effective that is.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Bryn - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:33 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(01-08-2015, 05:30 PM)Bryn Wrote: For Bryn, it's casual flattery juxtaposed with playful teasing, and then generally acting aloof and cool. Works a charm.

And puns. Puns, right?

Of course puns, my dear.

Oh, and any time Dogberry wants to take his shirt off around Bryn is fine.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Oscare - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:37 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: For Berrod, it involves maintaining a grumpy, forbidding exterior and then...a smile. Just the one. Works wonders.

Other than that, looking generally unavailable. It's amazing how effective that is.
Oscare is a counterexample to this.

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Aaron - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:37 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: For Berrod, it involves maintaining a grumpy, forbidding exterior and then...a smile. Just the one. Works wonders.

At least you don't have women calling you nicknames they think are cute and will get Aaron interested.

"Awww hi Snocap!"

"Oh look Snowflake is here!"

"Ice eyes you're so unique looking!"

Aaron is like. ". . . . "

The rare times he does smile I pull it off so smooth like and the ladies just melt.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Telluride - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:36 PM)Faye Wrote: Faye's professional flirting guide:

1. Act aloof and disinterested in sex/relationship to make yourself seem like a challenge and make it all the more flattering when others believe you have an interest in them.

2. Show enough skin to catch their interest, yet never enough to sate their curiosity or make yourself seem a harlot!

3. Smile pretty, bat your eyelashes, say what they want to hear, coo sweet nothings in their ear.

4. Always leave them wondering! Be mysterious, intriguing, demure, and maybe a little dangerous!

5. Let them look but not touch.

6. Act capable, but then falter at the last moment to let them swoop in and be your hero, let them feel in control and useful.

7. Ultimately, the last step: Get what you want from them and immediately turn the charm off. :v

I dub this the beginning of a new website - fayetropes.org

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Jana - 01-08-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOwjwuMMFF4

Despite being such a spaghetti monster, Jana seems to attract people from time to time.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Berrod Armstrong - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:41 PM)Aaron Wrote:

At least you don't have women calling you nicknames they think are cute and will get Aaron interested.

"Awww hi Snocap!"

The rare times he does smile I pull it off so smooth like and the ladies just melt.
Actually, when he reveals that his nickname is Berry the squeeing begins.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Oscare - 01-08-2015

(01-08-2015, 05:41 PM)Aaron Wrote: At least you don't have women calling you nicknames they think are cute and will get Aaron interested.

"Awww hi Snocap!"

They must not have been very cold if they melted that easily. 

*ba-dum-psh*