Hydaelyn Role-Players
Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing (/showthread.php?tid=9597)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Kage - 01-09-2015

Kage's open to all genders and races but he's a little apprehensive now about FemRoes (they've all pretty much tried to kill him, all of the two he's met. But still 100% -_-; )

I don't think kage will ever stop blushing though. Or getting bashful when someone even jokes with him about feelings. Aka Kage has no game. Flirting? What flirting

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Telluride - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 01:03 PM)Kage Wrote: Kage's open to all genders and races but he's a little apprehensive now about FemRoes (they've all pretty much tried to kill him, all of the two he's met. But still 100% -_-; )

Giving up on FemRoes is liking giving up on breathing. Sure, I can make myself stop...briefly... and with effort... but then a new one comes along and... GASP.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Melodia - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 01:10 PM)Telluride Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 01:03 PM)Kage Wrote: Kage's open to all genders and races but he's a little apprehensive now about FemRoes (they've all pretty much tried to kill him, all of the two he's met. But still 100% -_-; )

Giving up on FemRoes is liking giving up on breathing. Sure, I can make myself stop...briefly... and with effort... but then a new one comes along and... GASP.
That's how it is with me Hyur ladies... dem Hyur....Thumbsup

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Sounsyy - 01-09-2015

Soooo what you're saying is... I shouldn't roll my femroe on Balmung? =o

[Image: Hl5nVSo.png]

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - OttoVann - 01-09-2015

Git over here sounsyy

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Maril - 01-09-2015

Nailah tries not to, however if she gets drunk enough she will.. And her approach will be a bit more bold and direct. She's very likely to flee when she sobers up, due to complications with commitment. 

Thala'to however, when single, flirts with just about everyone. He likes to give people compliments and long suggestive looks.

When every single FemRoe (all two of them - OH WAIT OBSIDIAN) that you've met has expressed want of extreme violence towards you or your friend or wants to kill you.... OR DEY CRAY... Well...

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Dogberry - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 01:51 PM)Kage Wrote:

When every single FemRoe (all two of them - OH WAIT OBSIDIAN) that you've met has expressed want of extreme violence towards you or your friend or wants to kill you.... OR DEY CRAY... Well...

Dogberry can introduce Kage to some good ones! He knows a bunch of 'em, and only a few are actually crazy.

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - MrPoopyButtHole - 01-09-2015

Ohai Kage...are you still available for that shoulder ride?

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Edgar - 01-09-2015

When every single FemRoe (all two of them -  OH WAIT OBSIDIAN) that you've met has expressed want of extreme violence towards you or your friend or wants to kill you.... OR DEY CRAY... Well...

Edgar: "Kage, you flirted with the Roes at the Missing Member, didn't you?"

(01-09-2015, 03:35 PM)Edgar Wrote:

When every single FemRoe (all two of them -  OH WAIT OBSIDIAN) that you've met has expressed want of extreme violence towards you or your friend or wants to kill you.... OR DEY CRAY... Well...

Kage: "I would not be surprised if Denn or the one Roe who shanked me in me back frequented the Missing Member."

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Dogberry - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 03:40 PM)Kage Wrote:

Kage: "I would not be surprised if Denn or the one Roe who shanked me in me back frequented the Missing Member."

Dennthota? Well there's your problem there. She's nothing but trouble. (luv u denn)

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Atoli - 01-09-2015

"I like your face. ..."

Likeliest followed with a stiff retreat. I can't imagine her being remotely suave with pick-ups.

(01-09-2015, 04:01 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 01:10 PM)Telluride Wrote: Giving up on FemRoes is liking giving up on breathing. Sure, I can make myself stop...briefly... and with effort... but then a new one comes along and... GASP.

Dennthota? Well there's your problem there. She's nothing but trouble. (luv u denn)
Well yeah, but Obsidian Hornet is cray too (Love you both).

RE: Flirting techniques - inspiration and referencing - Whittledown - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 04:28 PM)Kage Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 04:01 PM)Dogberry Wrote:
(01-09-2015, 01:51 PM)Kage Wrote: When every single FemRoe (all two of them -  OH WAIT OBSIDIAN) that you've met has expressed want of extreme violence towards you or your friend or wants to kill you.... OR DEY CRAY... Well...

Well yeah, but Obsidian Hornet is cray too (Love you both).

Hornet's reputation for craziness is vastly overrated. Ya'll just can handle a strong female that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to punch until she gets it.