Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! (/showthread.php?tid=9683)

The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Surge Dravorgas - 01-16-2015

Hello! I am looking to have interesting rp sessions with people who like to talk about rare things in Eorzea! Also I'm bored of leveling for a while...and need some R&R with a friendly talk...or if your up to it...maybe a little adventure or crafting adventure! Note that this si my first time using the site to find rps.

I play Surge Dravorgas:
  • An astute explorer and collector!
  • He likes to study lots of things! Including the most bizarre of creatures...
  • Be wary...his Chigoe likes to suck blood...but can be very friendly...it is trained to not to suck a lot...
  • Carries many rare stones, poultices and even artifacts...but thieves beware...he is smart!
  • His other pets are very astute and friendly as well...
  • Note that Surge has not been EVERYWHERE...but will likely keep you entertained for a good while. He likes to show everyone the wonders he finds!

This is the famous explorer and around the world warrior signing off today at the Quicksand! Come join him now! And if you can't at the moment....(send me a pm or Friend request for later meetings)

Excelsior! Cactuar

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Kurt S. - 01-16-2015

I see you and I wanna pick your brains on what he knows with Kurt. Now the problem is the approach. Anyway, hopefully you'll find better contacts than me through the forums!

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Surge Dravorgas - 01-16-2015

Ill find you soon! Just remmebered i have to finish some errands...I will be back at the quicksand at some point...for those of you who wish to see me...please post the interest here!

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Cocotsu - 01-16-2015

Did you say rare stones? Or even artifacts? Cocotsu would certainly be intrested in meeting you at some time.

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Berrod Armstrong - 01-16-2015

I have a Highlander named Rolf who would be most interested in hearing said tales! I'll look out for you sometime.

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - sforze - 01-16-2015

Amateur researcher stepping in to say I have a character who would love to chat with yours Big Grin

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Caspar - 01-16-2015

An explorer. Vira is curious about the world. If we happen to meet, I could probably arrange it such that my character will go with him and help him fight if he needs protection. But she's rather ignorant, so bear with her.

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Adeya - 01-16-2015

Adeya is also a researcher and is very interested in history. She'd love a chance to chat and check out those artifacts.

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Surge Dravorgas - 01-16-2015

Thanks so much guys! I am grateful that you want to see the great Surge! In fact I am heading for the quicksand as we speak!

And thanks Cocotsu for the interesting cosmic talk!

Excelsior! Cactuar

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Cocotsu - 01-17-2015

(01-16-2015, 10:26 PM)Surge Dravorgas Wrote: Thanks so much guys! I am grateful that you want to see the great Surge! In fact I am heading for the quicksand as we speak!

And thanks Cocotsu for the interesting cosmic talk!

Excelsior! Cactuar
Dont think shes done with Surge yet XD he gave her something to think about.

RE: The Exploring "Surge" of the World! Come Meet Him! - Ashe - 01-17-2015

Super crazy researcher of crazy things stepping in here! (Asheloux Thalantos)
I'll shoot you a friend request in-game.
Doing some cool plot-based research now + other things~  
Hope to pick your brain some time.