Hydaelyn Role-Players
Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! (/showthread.php?tid=9732)

Pages: 1 2

Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Telluride - 01-20-2015

Hello, Eorzeans! I bid you greetings and salutations, again, on behalf of the fine lords and ladies, fellows and filles of Soliloquy, your source for the performing arts and those who perform them.

In our last news update, we mentioned some of our upcoming projects, and today, we are pleased to announce one in particular that is sure to bring smiles, swoons and sighs to many of you:

Soliloquy's Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams!

For a modest donation of gil, our bards and performers will be delivering candy, flowers and messages of love and friendship on your behalf to that special person, or maybe that person you WANT to be special, and for whom you need a little extra intercession… ahem, yes.

We will offer three packages, to fit any budget, each of which will be personally delivered by one of Soliloquy’s charismatic performing volunteers:
  • Package 1: A single chocolate, flower and a choice of preset messages. - 2,000 gil
  • Package 2: A pair of chocolates, a flower and a customized message. - 5,000 gil
  • Package 3: An assortment of chocolates (6) with either a rolanberry cake or a vase of flowers and a custom song by Soliloquy's own. - 15,000 gil
We will be making our deliveries between February 6 and February 20, and we are ready to take preorders now. For more information, or to place your order, please visit this link:

Valentione's Day Telegram

Payment should be sent/given/delivered to designated Soliloquy collectors (currently Nathan Telluride and Xenedra Ambreaus; see the Soliloquy Linkshell Page for more information). Deliveries will not be made until payment is presented, but we will be keeping track of everyone that has paid.

We will be working with our clientele to arrange proper times and delivery strategies for our recipients - any information that clients can provide to help locate their recipients will be appreciated.

If you have questions, special requests, or would like clarifications, please let us know! We will be updating this information as we prepare over the next two weeks.

And remember,

If you want to show the love, but find it too hard,
Then call us on up, and we’ll send you a bard.

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-20-2015

I don't see a reason for Clio to be doing this ic, but this is a fun idea. xD hopefully i'm nearby when someone gets one of these so i can be nosy and watch.

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Melodia - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 12:54 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: I don't see a reason for Clio to be doing this ic, but this is a fun idea. xD hopefully i'm  nearby when someone gets one of these so i can be nosy and watch.
Awww *sends one to Clio for friendship*

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Jancis - 01-20-2015

Question

Is there a romantic/platonic option? Heart

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Coatleque - 01-20-2015

Sorry...
Couldn't resist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui337e5D50E

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Telluride - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 03:48 PM)Jancis Wrote: Question

Is there a romantic/platonic option? Heart

Our 2k gil presets will include options for both platonic and romantic expressions.

The two higher tiers allow you to customize your message to fit any place on the spectrum of affection, either with a brief statement (tier 2) or some custom-made lyrics (tier 3).

The short answer, of course, is yes.

And I see what you did there, Ser Crofte, and while as a potential delivery agent, I must express my dismay and concern, I will be sure to stock up on protection for any consequences of these deliveries. Cool

(Also, you have fine taste in movies. In the RPC. With the keyboard)

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 01-20-2015

(01-20-2015, 01:26 PM)Melodia Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 12:54 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: I don't see a reason for Clio to be doing this ic, but this is a fun idea. xD hopefully i'm  nearby when someone gets one of these so i can be nosy and watch.
Awww *sends one to Clio for friendship*

lol *treasures it* <3

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-21-2015

Hmm.....

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Oscare - 01-21-2015

/SHAMELESSLY PROMOTES

As an aside note, Oscare will be wearing some... special garments for the duration of this. Keep a look out, Its going to be abysmal.

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - MrPoopyButtHole - 01-22-2015

*Orders a group of Lalafells to form the cutest quartet ever~*
Brilliant idea and I'll be sure to hit you up in game.

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-25-2015

Question:

The clientele is responsible for knowing what time would be appropriate for the delivery to be made and delivered to the recipient...? If so, I suppose it'll call for knowing the person's time of being online and such... >.<;

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Xenedra - 01-26-2015

(01-25-2015, 09:55 PM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote: Question:

The clientele is responsible for knowing what time would be appropriate for the delivery to be made and delivered to the recipient...? If so, I suppose it'll call for knowing the person's time of being online and such... >.<;

Yup! We'll of course work with people if there's a time mix up. You won't get only one shot, promise : P

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Ligardian Dreamer - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 10:00 PM)Xenedra Wrote:
(01-25-2015, 09:55 PM)Ligardian Dreamer Wrote: Question:

Yup! We'll of course work with people if there's a time mix up. You won't get only one shot, promise : P

Hmm okay... Still, I imagine that there is an unknown factor, there, where one doesn't know when that person comes online or not... But I'm just saying. I understand now.

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Telluride - 01-27-2015

Bumped for reminders and more information!

For those of you purchasing telegrams (and thanks to those who already have!), we delivery agents will be heavily relying upon you for information on how to get to your recipients. We would like to make it a pleasant surprise for those receiving the gifts, and we realize that timing can be everything. We can send a /tell to our recipients if necessary, and if you prefer, but as the buyer, you may specify your preference to ensure that your message and goodies are properly delivered.

As a reminder, we will be delivering between the 6th and the 20th of February, to allow time for us to complete all our orders and account for log in times.

We are still accepting orders, and our bakers and confectioners are reporting that they are ready and able to meet the demands.

Let us help you get sweet on someone!

RE: Valentione's Day Singing Telegrams! - Telluride - 02-05-2015

Bumped for a reminder!

The period for our deliveries - lasting from February 6 to February 20 - begins tomorrow! As of this weekend, we will begin the process of getting message and goodie deliveries going, so if you have ordered from us, we will start checking in as soon as one of our esteemed agents can get with you. If you are a lucky recipient, we'll start looking for you...

Also, it's not too late for new orders - see the information and links earlier in the thread for details.