Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Prizefighters looking for friends! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Prizefighters looking for friends! (/showthread.php?tid=9783)

Prizefighters looking for friends! - Ibar - 01-24-2015

Well hello. My friend and I are new to Balmung and looking to make some friends and connections, a little background on us OOCly, we have about 3 years experience each RPing on other games like WoW and practically wherever we could find it also forewarning, we're fresh as heck.

ICly our characters are Ibar Elsiol and Assistant Abys two prizefighters with a curiously volatile relationship, they're usually bickering amongst themselves or making snyde remarks but at heart they're two -rather- good people. Abys' role is usually an assistant or apprentice and Ibar is more often than not, the talker even when it's not entirely wanted. There's also a rather rude alchemist looking fellow that follows them about but he's not important, psshhh.

So that's the brief summary, hope we can find a few new friendships out of this. Thanks for your time.

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Warren Castille - 01-24-2015

Prizefighter, eh? Sounds like a good time to plug the Grindstone.

Every Saturday night at 10PM EST there's a gathering of martial competitors in Central Thanalan, right at Fesca's Wash. I think you should check it out, or at least come watch if you don't want to immediately participate.

Oh, what's that? Today's Saturday? WHAT ARE THE ODDS? See you in eleven hours!

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Ibar - 01-24-2015

Will do mate, we're sure to check it out and especially sure about not talking about fight club.

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - DoomsdayClock - 01-24-2015

I actually play a bit of a prize fighter myself. I'll be at the Grind tonight, though likely as an alt that I've yet to introduce there.
Its a big event, can go on very long..but I do recommend it. For that type of char, you will make a lot of interesting connections there. When I started the Grindstone was my lynchpin for making Rp friends.

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - DoomsdayClock - 01-25-2015

Did you loose in the first round like me? Sheeeeesh my dice.

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Ibar - 01-25-2015

Won the first round with a hefty swing of my elbows to her skull, mate for the first round. Second round, I lost to my apprentice... maybe I taught him too well. Tongue

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Steel Wolf - 01-25-2015

Cliaux has spent some time doing underground street fight stuffs about Ul'dah when she had arrived a while ago, so perhaps she and your characters would have something to talk about.

Here's hoping we get to interact at some point or another! <3

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Faye - 01-25-2015

Hello there, welcome to Balmung and the RPC, both of you! \o/ I'm happy to role-play anytime, so feel free to say hello if either of you catch me around in game!

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Ibar - 01-25-2015

I look forward to RPing with you all if I see you, add me if you'd like even. ^_^ My bud and I are looking to RP quite a bit, still on the hunt for more of it.

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Ibar - 01-26-2015

We're still on the hunt for new connections! We're not finding too much RP at the moment so we're on the hunt for bars, taverns and buds to drink with. Don't even need to be fighters, we got your back. Wink

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Aya - 01-26-2015

(01-26-2015, 05:18 PM)Ibar Wrote: We're still on the hunt for new connections! We're not finding too much RP at the moment so we're on the hunt for bars, taverns and buds to drink with. Don't even need to be fighters, we got your back. Wink
I suggest barmaids too!! ^_^

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Oli! - 01-26-2015

I have a fighter that's still learning, so she'd totally be up for a spar!

Her profile is here!

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - ChewableMorphine - 02-01-2015

You know me well enough, coming to my competitions and beating people's asses. Thumbsup

RE: Prizefighters looking for friends! - Seye Qhesu - 02-04-2015

(02-01-2015, 11:25 AM)Flynt The Hyena Wrote: You know me well enough, coming to my competitions and beating people's asses. Thumbsup
You couldn't beat yourself out of a filthy chocobo stall. <3