Hydaelyn Role-Players
Friday Night Fisticuffs (Friday Nights at 10pm EST) (2/27/2015 IS GREENLIT) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Friday Night Fisticuffs (Friday Nights at 10pm EST) (2/27/2015 IS GREENLIT) (/showthread.php?tid=9812)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs Pilot Project - Kurt S. - 01-29-2015

Hahh the more I think about this and all it's glorious grandeur the more I feel like I might just royally fuck up my first fight RP thing shit. (and as result may or may not honor Flynt's condition that Kat marries him if she so much as loses.)

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs Pilot Project - Azureus Scipio - 01-29-2015

Omg! I am so intrested in this! Can my ninja take part? ;D

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs Pilot Project - ChewableMorphine - 01-29-2015

(01-29-2015, 09:36 AM)Azureus Galthens Wrote: Omg! I am so intrested in this! Can my ninja take part? ;D

Totally.

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs Pilot Project - Azureus Scipio - 01-30-2015

is this still on tonight?

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs Pilot Project - Kurt S. - 01-31-2015

Well that was a grand way to learn how to RP combat. Kinda looking forward to the next one...if only to use a spinning uppercut finisher screaming Shoryuken XD

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs Pilot Project - Enla - 01-31-2015

So that was literally the most fun I've had in ages. Moogle I'm definitely coming back next week and bringing Enla, who I apologize for not being the most prompt healer. I had a BLAST watching everything though.

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs Pilot Project - Azureus Scipio - 01-31-2015

That was so fun! I got to the final but blew it by one roll :p

Next week i'll be sure to win

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs Pilot Project - ChewableMorphine - 01-31-2015

BEHOLD OUR FIRST CHAMPION!

[Image: n7iauDS.jpg]
Ibar Elsiol is Friday Night Fisticuffs' very first title holder, in a butt-clenching 2-2 tiebreaker, he outdid his foe in the ring of honor and was awarded the Garlic Jester and Eggplant Knight minions.

Thank you all so much for joining the event, it really means a lot to me as an RPer on this server, and I'll be glad to keep hosting Friday Night Fisticuffs if the great response I received today will hold up. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Cheers to you all!
[Image: iRLJql0.jpg]

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs (Every Friday Night at 10pm EST) - Kenthy - 01-31-2015

Just wanted to say that I came a bit late but I had an absolute blast and Kenthy walked away winning the bet she made! I'll definitely be back with my company because there's more gil for my girl to make.

Thanks for the great event! It was fantastic!

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs (Every Friday Night at 10pm EST) - Azureus Scipio - 02-02-2015

But yesh, if you do decide to make a LS focussing on Fisticufs, throw a PM my way... My Shio will be happy to be a regular fighter

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs (Every Friday Night at 10pm EST) - Stormwind - 02-02-2015

I'm sorry I missed this, but it looks like it was a lot of good, lighthearted fun. I hope there are plans for another in the future.

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs (Every Friday Night at 10pm EST) - ChewableMorphine - 02-02-2015

(02-02-2015, 10:46 AM)Stormwind Wrote: I'm sorry I missed this, but it looks like it was a lot of good, lighthearted fun. I hope there are plans for another in the future.
Friday nights at 10pm, homie.

RE: Flynn Fister's Friday Night Fisticuffs (Every Friday Night at 10pm EST) - ChewableMorphine - 02-05-2015

UPDATE
2/5/2015

Employment sucks! But frankly it's something most of us have to put up with, so this friday, 2/6/2015, Friday Night Fisticuffs will be hosted by Edda Vincents. Expect the same usual shenanigans, I'll take the reigns if I return early, but don't count on it. To make up for my absence, I stepped up the prize, a Nana Bear minion will be up for grabs. Who will win? Who will fall? Find out tomorrow night at 10pm!

Thank you for your co-operation, and good fighting!

RE: Friday Night Fisticuffs (Friday Nights at 10pm EST) (+Updates) - Inessa Hara - 02-06-2015

*le gasps at how much money I could sell that minion for*    :U

RE: Friday Night Fisticuffs (Friday Nights at 10pm EST) (+Updates) - Enla - 02-06-2015

Looking forward to this!