Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) (/showthread.php?tid=9933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Cynel1 - 03-11-2015

i decided to Go as a Sultansworn and Ditch the Tuxedo.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Star Lin - 03-12-2015

Soooo, Commander, does this mean that you might pull some of the Red Wings in to help with this event?  I can probably get april 10th off (Friday is rare day off but it does happen but going to ask off to be on the safe side).  I can already see Kestlona's reaction to having to dress up for it.

A scream sounded all through Uld'ah.  "COMMANDER, WHAT DO YA MEAN AH HAVE TA DOLL UP FOR THIS!"

If not, then John will probably attend to represent his family.  Now just have to get the gil up to buy nice outfits for both of them.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Erik Mynhier - 03-12-2015

(03-12-2015, 12:38 AM)Star Lin Wrote: Soooo, Commander, does this mean that you might pull some of the Red Wings in to help with this event?  I can probably get april 10th off (Friday is rare day off but it does happen but going to ask off to be on the safe side).  I can already see Kestlona's reaction to having to dress up for it.

A scream sounded all through Uld'ah.  "COMMANDER, WHAT DO YA MEAN AH HAVE TA DOLL UP FOR THIS!"

If not, then John will probably attend to represent his family.  Now just have to get the gil up to buy nice outfits for both of them.

I was actually thinking of putting the RWs to work, secret/spy security no?

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Star Lin - 03-13-2015

Works for me.  Might give Kest a chance to put some of those unusual studies that Alex drill into her to work.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Kirann - 03-18-2015

Maybe I missed it , but where in Ul'dah is this going to take place at ?

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Ciel - 03-18-2015

I will probably be in attendance, but as a guest this time.  Some other stars need to shine on stage.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Erik Mynhier - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 07:03 PM)Kirann Wrote: Maybe I missed it , but where in Ul'dah is this going to take place at ?

You have not missed it yet Miss. As it was last year it will take place simultaneously upstairs in the Royal Promenade and downstairs in the Gold Court.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Kirann - 03-18-2015

(03-18-2015, 08:31 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
(03-18-2015, 07:03 PM)Kirann Wrote: Maybe I missed it , but where in Ul'dah is this going to take place at ?

You have not missed it yet Miss. As it was last year it will take place simultaneously upstairs in the Royal Promenade and downstairs in the Gold Court.
thank you so much, I was not here for last years Ball, but I have plans to be there this year.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Star Lin - 03-18-2015

Well, April 10 is still up in the air.  Put in to have the day off only to realize that it's the Friday after Easter and the store that I work at is closed that Sunday.  I did a quick change to by off by 5:30 pm that Friday but nothing yet on my boss oking that change.  If he does, Erik, Kest might be a little late to the event.  Just giving you a heads up on that.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - g0ne - 03-19-2015

Bouncy

April 10th!! Yes!!! A Friday!!

I'll be able to attend!!

*rolls around happily*

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Nirri - 04-02-2015

SO euhm.. With the -recent- developments in Ul'dah. What's going to happen to this? A go, no go.. Adjustments?

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Berrod Armstrong - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 09:49 AM)Nirri Wrote: SO euhm.. With the -recent- developments in Ul'dah. What's going to happen to this? A go, no go.. Adjustments?
Oh shit, this is a good question lol.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Seriphyn - 04-02-2015

I think it's still a go. Erik had coincidental foresight in stating the the Sultana could not attend for unforeseen circumstances, and this was written months ago!

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Makyn Loneseeker - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 10:13 AM)Seriphyn Wrote: I think it's still a go. Erik had coincidental foresight in stating the the Sultana could not attend for unforeseen circumstances, and this was written months ago!
Conspiracy! D<

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Berrod Armstrong - 04-02-2015

(04-02-2015, 10:13 AM)Seriphyn Wrote: I think it's still a go. Erik had coincidental foresight in stating the the Sultana could not attend for unforeseen circumstances, and this was written months ago!
That bit I can understand, I don't expect it to be cancelled or anything! What I was really wondering is what the tone of the event is gonna be like now that a lot of roleplayer-characters may be all shifty eyed about Ul'Dah's political climate. 

INTRIGUE.