Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) (/showthread.php?tid=9933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Star Lin - 04-10-2015

I'll be there with Kestlona (if I still can't get the spring dress, I'll have her show up in dress uniform).  Also, Kest might disappear for a little bit so that John can get some fun in/be a wallflower.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Erik Mynhier - 04-10-2015

3 hours to go. Hope to see everyone have a good time.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Erik Mynhier - 04-10-2015

An hour to go. Remember:

1. No violence, this is a nice event, no attacks or whatever. Just have fun, this is not a springboard for drama.

2. It is to be held in the Royal Promenade, the Gold Court, and the stairways to the two places.

3. Don't feed the trolls, look at them, or react. They will move on if no one minds them. So please just ignore them.

4. Tell your friends. No one should have to "look for rp" tonight. Bring them by.

5. Have fun. Dont let personal stuff or drama bum you out. I and many, many, many will be open to walk ups here. Go nuts, walk up to that player you have been wanting to, but to shy. Tonight is the night.

See you all in an hour.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Star Lin - 04-10-2015

Kestlona should be in the Gold Court in dress uniform (since I don't have the 105,000 gil to get the spring dress.  Unfortunately, it's the Ul'dah soldier instead of the flame since I didn't have the seal to promote and to also get the Flame Private in the amount of time I had.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Aldotsk - 04-10-2015

I really wish I could have participated for this. But I have exams coming up so I can't really go. I wish you all have fun and enjoy your time!

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Avora - 04-10-2015

I'm hoping to be there (probably with Sasayu), but probably toward the end.
Of course, I might not end up being able to summon the courage to talk to anyone, but getting there would be a good start! Blush

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - SM Nick - 04-10-2015

I am having connection troubles... I swear I'm gonna have to make a story post on Town Square for my characters being at the Ball.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - SM Nick - 04-10-2015

Posted the RP thread for Solis and my characters~! Please RP with them~!

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Vali - 04-10-2015

well I can say I enjoyed this one more than last years, good job (Erik?)

(04-10-2015, 08:35 PM)Valirelia Ferox Wrote: well I can say I enjoyed this one more than last years, good job (Erik?)

Thank you. I had fun with this one. Glad everyone is enjoying themselves. Also a minor update, I think we beat the world record for most dancing moogles in one place.

Alright my thread will now be a story thread for my characters only.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Kellach Woods - 04-10-2015

I'm out. Got there late, not much happening. Hard to actually follow stuff. Hope you appreciated the holyspam. Big Grin

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-10-2015

ERIK OMG ERIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: tumblr_m8zt578Myh1r231xw.gif]
was NOT expecting that! sorry for the slow replies in game...you threw me there >////////<

Twas really fun! And a great time to show off my ability! Got some RP in as well so that was cool!

Have screenshots...will post in morning.