Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) (/showthread.php?tid=9933)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Berrod Armstrong - 04-11-2015

Duck you had me rolling the entire time. 10/10

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Menelwen - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:03 AM)Rosie Wrote: Thanks again for organising this; it was such fun meeting so many people! Many congrats on your engagement also, I thought perhaps you'd like this screenie I snapped. Big Grin

[Image: PLQpcL4.jpg]

B-E-A-UTIFUL SHOT! ♥ I edited my earlier post with your screenshot, quoting you of course.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Rosamund - 04-11-2015

Thanks for running this! We couldn't stay for the whole evening but I made it to nearly 2 am before I had to call it quits. Had a great time!

Rosie looking adorable:

[Image: 2229374.jpg]

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - SicketySix - 04-11-2015

Damn sorry I missed it, was to busy changing diapers and warming up bottles. #newbabydaddy

Looks like everyone had a blast!

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:03 AM)Rosie Wrote: Thanks again for organising this; it was such fun meeting so many people! Many congrats on your engagement also, I thought perhaps you'd like this screenie I snapped. Big Grin

[Image: PLQpcL4.jpg]
omgomgomg thank you!!! as i mentioned earlier; i don't think to take screenies when stuff like this happens, thanks so much for grabbing one!!!

[Image: girl-anime-smile-o.gif]

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Star Lin - 04-11-2015

So, as usually, I forgot to do the screenshots for Kestlona but I did get a couple while on John.

[Image: ffxiv_04102015_195134.jpg]
This was taken doing the Moogle dance off.  Where the Giant moogles came from, I have no idea.

[Image: ffxiv_04102015_195226.jpg]
This one is an overhead view and before the other 4 of so dancing moogles came into play.

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Titor - 04-11-2015

I had a great time at it! Thank you very much for hosting. And congrats!

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Nebbs - 04-11-2015

Nebula managed to stay utill the tide of text scroll drove me off.. I have a good time, met a lot of folks even tried to get some to dance, but failed Sad

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Aduu Avagnar - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 01:58 PM)Star Lin Wrote: So, as usually, I forgot to do the screenshots for Kestlona but I did get a couple while on John.

[Image: ffxiv_04102015_195134.jpg]
This was taken doing the Moogle dance off.  Where the Giant moogles came from, I have no idea.

[Image: ffxiv_04102015_195226.jpg]
This one is an overhead view and before the other 4 of so dancing moogles came into play.
Moog'li is always there...

Always watching...

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Erik Mynhier - 04-19-2015

Well real life called so I am just getting to this now. I want to thank everyone for coming. We reached over 400 people this time. Thank you for coming out and I will see you all again next Starlight.

Here are screenshots, enjoy.
Show Content

RE: The Second Annual Royal Ball of Ul'dah - Update (Time Set) - Star Lin - 04-19-2015

(04-11-2015, 07:59 PM)Titor Wrote: I had a great time at it! Thank you very much for hosting. And congrats!
Ah, I didn't even know you were there Titor.  Would have been fun to have had John interact with you before his mom started on him learning other ways of healing.