I. Basic Info
- Characters: Arblis Ellhis
- Primary character: Arblis Ellhis
- Linkshells: Rendezvous of Stars
- Primary RP linkshell: Rendezvous of Stars
- Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
Medium??? I thought I couldn't do serious but I think I was wrong. I'm usually in character- adventuring is a huge part of Arblis' life, after all.
- The best ways of starting spontaneous RP with me:
Take any excuse to stop me in the middle of the street! For a great opportunity, or a compliment, or a scam, or to say I look stupid, or that I looked at you funny. I'll roll with just about anything.
Even better, if you find me while I'm out adventuring, having someone stop me for just about any reason would be a dream come true! I don't care whether you have to imply that I'm murdering harmless animals for no reason or that I'm holding my sword all wrong- any excuse is a good one! Heck, accuse me of some crime I probably didn't even do! That'd be lovely~
Arblis is a recklessly curious explorer- it's pretty easy to come up with something that would interest her, or something she plausibly might have done to annoy someone she's never met. Has happened before.
- Views on RP combat and injuries:
For combat... well, it's a whole lot of "I think this except in the hundred and fifty situations where I don't." As long as it makes something resembling sense, I'm happy whether it's verbal jousting, PvP mechanics, or modified die rolls.
Injurywise... normally, I'm all thumbs-up gung-ho things-could-happen, but.. I'm not going to go for any injury that means I would have to stop playing the game. I like a good RP, but I like a good videogame as well.
- Views on IC romance:
I've got no problem with it! Can't say Arblis is particularly interested, but when has that ever meant anything?
- Views on non-romantic RP relationships (family ties, etc):
- Views on lore:
It's interesting, and can be handy to know, and I know almost none of it (and will probably bullshit my way through everything).
- Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
Unless there's a very good reason not to, I prefer that RP is in /say. A good RP is not just about making a fun story with someone- it can also brighten the day of anyone passing by, whether they want to participate or not! In fact, I'd say it's vitally important to use /say. It gets pretty lonely out there when it looks like nothing is happening just cause everyone's words are tucked away in private spaces.
- Country:United States
- Timezone:Pacific (GMT -8)... SORT OF. I'm a very night-timey person. It's not super-common to see me in-game before 10PM. Think of me as an Australian who gets up/goes to sleep early.
- Contact info: Twitter is probably the second-best way to get my attention. The best way would maybe be skype, but I don't really like to throw that around willy-nilly. Skype is awful, after all. Send me a Forum PM if you wanna get in touch, I spose? I check that around every threeish days.
~Please supply sarcastic comments below~