This is a reminder that all aspects of 4.5 content are considered spoilers and will be considered such until we reach a three-month marker past the general release on April 7, 2019.
- Do Not Post Spoilers in Thread Titles
- Tag Your Thread Titles with [spoilers] At The Beginning If They Contain Spoilers
- Make Use of Spoiler Tags in Your Posts Where Appropriate
- Moderators Reserve the Right to Strictly Enforce the Above
- The Only Exception to the Above is the Town Square (IC) Board.
The above rules do not apply to FFXIV News threads where patch notes and the like are under discussion.
As of this message, all content from Patch 4.4 is now free of the spoiler rule.
Any future updates to the SPoiler Policy for 4.5 can be found in the corresponding thread.